Chapter 17 ~ I hate goodbyes

Jack's POV

Quinn made us all go on this ride. It was a pretty big roller coaster with tons of loops, moments where you are upside down, and it went forwards, as well as backwards. And to top it all off, the whole thing was completely made out of wood. It didn't look the most stable, but it was totally safe... Probably. "No, no, no, no, no! I am not going on that deathtrap!" Ally shouted as Quinn pushed her towards the ride. 

"You promised you'd go on a final ride with us." Quinn stated. 

"I promised to go on a ride, not my death."

"Come on, I know it's scary, but that's what makes it so awesome!" Asher exclaimed. 

Ally sighed. "You guys are lucky I love you." L-love?

"Yay!" Quinn cheered while clapping her hands together in excitement. 

~~Time Skip~~

We all got off of the ride and I was so pumped up. But Ally wasn't looking so good. She was wobbling side to side, unable to walk in a straight line. "I can never trust again." she stated dizzily. 

"Come on, don't be like that." I told her. 

"I don't... I don't feel so good." she said. She ran towards the nearest garbage can and bent over it. I can only imagine what she was doing over there. I walked up to her, slowly, but surely. I took the hair elastic that was around her wrist and tied up her hair in a ponytail. I then proceeded to rub her back, hoping she would feel better. 

She slowly stood back up straight and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. "Thanks..." she muttered, probably feeling a little embarrassed. 

"Come on, let's go home." I told her in a soothing voice.

"But-!" 

"Quinn! We're going home!" I yelled, suddenly raising my voice.

"Fine." she huffed.

~~Time Skip~~

"I'm going to rest." Ally said, walking upstairs sluggishly. "Feel free to stay as long as you like."

Asher plopped himself on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table that stood in front of the couches placed in the living room. "Don't mind if I do." he spoke. I walked towards him, pushed his legs off the table and sat beside him. 

Asher's POV

What happened to the fun Jack? I prefer him over this one. This one's too serious. He's acting like a dad, and he's still in high school! I looked at him and he was already on his phone. I think he might just be back. I wonder what exactly it is he's always doing on his phone. I swear, as long as no one's talking to him, he'll be on his phone, doing whatever he always does. 

I shifted my gaze towards Quinn. She was on her phone too. Wonder what she's doing over there. The way the light hit her perfectly... She looked... Hot. I walked over to her. "Hey." I said.

"Hey." she replied while looking up from her phone for a couple of seconds before returning her attention to her mobile device. 

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Just texting a friend from California." 

"What's her name?" 

"His name is Hunter."

"Oh." I said, a little disappointed.

"We're just talking about his new girlfriend."

"Oh." I replied cheerfully, a little relieved. "Well, how about you and I go to a movie or something some time?"