6.

Anaya in mm

:$

Millani Mai Miller

"C'mon lets go in Footlocker." Nalah grabs my arm dragging me in that direction before I could protest.

Its sunday afternoon and instead of letting me sulk in my room, Nalah made me get out the house. Every since Wednesday I've been in a down mood, the only thing that wasn't so bad was working on the project with Rylee.

I actually had a decent time with him and I sort of regret judging him how I did. I dont wanna speak too soon though because I dont know him like that, but it was a cool time.

"What do you think of these?" Nalah ask holding up some all bright green air max's.

I tilt my head analyzing the shoe. "You could make it work." I tell her honestly.

"I know." She shrugs making me chuckle.

I browse the options they have in the youth section, and see some similar Air Max's to the ones Nalah showed but were hot pink.

Picking up the shoe I turn to her, "Twins?" She smiles in agreement as we both turn to find somebody who works here.

Across the way I see a guy in a black and white Footlocker shirt fixing something. I waste no time going over to him.

"Excuse me sir." I say getting his attention making him turn around. Wow.

"What can I help you with?" Rylee says with a smirk, I bite my lip to stop from smiling. Why Im smiling I dont know, but I've never seen someone look so good in a work uniform before.

"Can I get these in a six, please?" I put the shoe into view, he wastes no time grabbing it.

"I gotchu." Walking off to the back I go wait on one of the benches, where Nalah is waiting on her shoes.

"Why didnt you tell me Rylee worked here?" I ask her, all she does is shrug.

"You didnt ask." I roll my eyes, such a smart ass. "Why does it matter anyways?" She questions with a raised brow but I wave her off.

"Its nothing like that." Nalah gasps in return making me groan, I already know where this is going.

"You like him! I dont know why I didnt think of hooking you guys up-"

"No." I cut her off. But she continues, of course.

"Its okay girly, yall would be soo cu-."

"Nalah." I whisper to shut her up as Rylee walks over to us with my shoe box. "Thank you." I say, taking it out his hand to try on.

"No problem, wassup Nalah." Rylee send Nalah a head nod and she waves back.

"Hey Rylee, where's Kj?"

I tune out their conversation as I examine the shoe on my right foot. Standing up I turn to look at the mirror.

"What do you think?" I ask no one in specific catching both of their attention.

"Work, hunty!" Nalah overly dramatic ass says making us chuckle.

"Yeah they fly, Millz." Rylee says in his calm deep voice making me smile.

"Millz?!" I ignore Nalah to save myself from the embarrassment.

"I'll take them." I say slipping the shoe off and putting them back in the box, giving it to Rylee.