8.

Millani Mai Miller

three weeks later

Ry 😈: I'll be there in 10. 11:30 a.m.

Me: Can you bring me an ocean water pleaseee? ☺️ 11:32 a.m.

Ry 😈: No. 11:33 a.m.

I put my phone down on my bed and get up to straighten my room up before Rylee comes over to help tutor me, it isnt that messy so i dont have much to do. These past few weeks Rylee and I have been working on the project together so of course we became close.

I can honestly say thats my nigga, even though I havent knew him for longer than a month or two hes the first person I clicked with besides Nalah. We have a lot of shit in common its crazy, he's someone I know I can talk to if I need to and hes super sweet and funny and the fact thats hes so damn fine is just the cherry on top.

I wont lie and say I dont have some type of crush on him because I do, it would be impossible for me not to but Im more hesitant to trying to start anything with him. Plus I doubt he's even feeling me like that.

Someone bursting in my room makes me snap my head in that direction to see my aggy stepmom in the doorway.

"You have company." Nancy grumbles and then walks off before I could say anything, not that I would anyways. I cant remember the last time I spoke to her.

Brushing her to the back of mind, I head down the stairs to hurry and get Rylee before Kyson could bother him. Making it into the living room I see Rylee sitting alone on the couch in a white t and ripped up jeans with all white air force ones, simple and still fine.

"Who you all dressed up for?" I ask with a playful grin, he stands to his full height staring down into my eyes.

"You." Rylee winks making me roll my eyes and turn back around to head up the stairs. I hear him laugh behind me so I know hes following me.

"Where's my drink?" I ask as soon as we reach my room.

"Here, spoiled ass." Turning around his arm it stretched out towards me holding my drink from Sonic.

"Thanks." I send a smile taking the drink from him, he laughs a little shaking his head.

"You ready to start?" I nod my head and lead him to my desk where my homework is already out.

"There's only a few Im having trouble with."

We get to work right away and before we even notice, its going on 5 and he got here at noon.

"Im going to die if I look at another math equation." I say blowing out a breath laying back on my plush carpet.

"Stop being extra." Rylee chuckles kicking my foot with his sock covered one. About thirty minutes into him being here I encouraged him to get more comfortable and come out his shoes.

"Dont touch me with those critters." I laugh at his straight face eventually getting a smile out of him.

"Yo laugh hella hideous, Millz."

"So." I roll my eyes as he chuckles. "You hungry?"

"Just because yo fat self always hungry dont mean I am."

"Oh shut up, Im ordering take out."

****

"Where yo people at?" Rylee questions as we sit in the living room eating our Chinese food.