10.

Nalah in mm $$

Millani Mai Miller

Friday Afternoon

"I shouldnt even let you go." My father says looking up at my pouting face.

"C'mon daddy, Im not even asking for my car back, I'll ride with Nalah!" I beg some more, this is the most I've had to ask my dad for something, usually its a straight yes. But after me coming back home way pass curfew two days ago, he wasnt having it.

I was suppose to be grounded and I was fine with that until i remember Rylee asking me to come to his game.  Even though I havent had contact with him, I still wanted to go see him play.

"Whatever, be back by 10:30 p.m. or Im extending how long youre grounded, and you're still not getting your phone back." Smiling I squeal and give him a hug, chuckling he hugs me back before I let go and run back up the stairs.

"Bitch he said yes!" I gloat happily into the house phone to Nalah who has been awaiting his answer. Yes he got my ass using the house phone like I'm 13.

"Yess, okay I'll be over there in like 15 minutes." Nalah tells me then ends the call.

She and I both know damn well I wont be ready in 15 minutes but I know shes probably coming over to hear about what happened.

After I shower I plug in my flat iron before walking into my room to see Nalah looking through my makeup.

"Oooh let me get this color, Mill!" Nalah asks holding up my favorite lipstick from MAC with a big grin. After me and Ms.Lotus had a conversation about makeup she introduced me to Ruby Woo by MAC and I instantly fell in love.

"Gone head and order you one offline." Her grin flattens making me chuckle. "You'll flat iron my hair for me?"

With an eye roll she stands to her feet, "I guess."

She follows me into the bathroom dragging the light pink acrylic chair I have at my vanity, I take a seat in the chair while she gets to work.

"There." I look in the mirror at my bone straight hair flowing down my back, smiling in satisfaction.

"Thanks boo." Nodding she goes and lays on my bed while I go into my closet and pull out the outfit I thought up in my head.

Reaching into the dresser I have in here I pull out a pair of underwear and slip them on prior to pulling out the few things I plan on wearing.

A gray bodycon jumpsuit, a white slightly oversized sweatshirt I cut into a crop top and my pink furry Rihanna slides. I rub my body butter into my skin then slip on my clothes.

"That booty poppin', whos mans you tryna take?" Nalah's crazy self says as I walk into my room to do my daily routine of light makeup.

Nalah has on light wash high waisted mom jeans with a free gucci mane t-shirt tucked in at the corner and all white forces.

"Shut up." I laugh. It only takes me 15 minutes to finish, I add my gold name necklace and gold MK watch and we're out the door and on the rode.

"I still cant believe he took your phone." Nalah mumbles with a smirk, for whatever reason she and my brothers finds it so hilarious 'daddy's little girl' got grounded.

"The only reason he did that was because he was mad at Nancy. If she hadn't pissed him off he wouldnt have been in the kitchen when I got home and I more than likely would've got away with it!" I stress getting a little upset at the situation.