19.

Millani Mai Miller

the next morning

I place a bunch of kisses all over the few freckles scattered across Rylee's face as he sleeps until his eyes flutter open, grunting he moves his head away making me giggle.

"Wassup Millz?" His raspy morning voice puts a slight shiver down my spine.

"Im about to head out with Fawn and Heaven, they wanna go shopping." I inform him watching as he slowly starts to close his eyes back.

"Mmm okay."

"You okay with being here while Im gone?" Im not sure what Henry and his dad's plans are and I dont want drama to jump off while we're gone.

"Yeah, Ima just sleep till you get back."

"Okay." I mumble still a little unsure.

"Dont worry 'bout me, go have fun." Rylee puckers up his lips so I lean down to kiss him a few times. "Love you." He mumbles sleepily causing my heart to beat faster.

Instead of replying I just place another kiss on his now relaxed lips before standing to leave the room. Running down the stairs I meet them at the front door being sure to stick my ungloved hands in my pockets.

"You look cute." Heaven compliments with a smile, returning the smile I glance down at my outfit.

"Thanks." Over dinner last night Heaven and I became..cool? I guess you can say. I just met her but Im trying, this is family. And unlike her brother she isnt on no weird shit...well..

Heading down to the car parked outside the house I get the back seat as Fawn gets in the driver seat, Heaven in the passenger.

"So Millani, since you say that isnt your boyfriend, do you have one?" Heaven questions looking over her shoulder with a small smirk.

Licking my lips I start to shake my head, "No." I tell her simply, I dont understand why they're so fascinated with my love life.

"I found that hard to believe."

"And why is that?" Turning my attention to the group chat between my brothers and I, caring less for whatever shes about to say.

"Youre gorgeous and body is banging, Im sure someone down in Texas has tried to get with you." Instead of going back and forth with her I chuckle, she sounds shallow lowkey.

Just because Im pretty and have somewhat of a nice body does not mean I need to be in a relationship. Thats not all I have to offer and thats where people mess up at. Youre cute, ok and? What else is there about you?

If you cant bring more to the table than looks, relationships should be on the back of your mind.

Looking at the incoming messages from my brothers makes me smile, I miss them already and my dad too.

Cassius Clay 👊🏽😈: Mai if you wanna come back already just tell us

Kyson Tyson 👂🏽🍴: Yeah Im sure them niggas up there wack anyway