13.

Rylee Kenni Sal

"I cant wait to go to the beach!" Millani says excitedly with a grin as we pull up to the hotel we'll be staying at for the weekend.

"I cant wait to go to sleep." Nalah mumbles triedly from the back seat.

Millani smacks her lips as she pulls into an empty spot and park before looking in the backseat at them. Nalah is laying on Kj's shoulder, both of them under a cover and eyes shut.

"Yall lame man." I smirk a little at her attitude, which oddly enough became my personal amusement...unless she had an attitude with me.

"C'mon, we here." I inform them while Millani cuts off the car and we both get out the car to grab our bags.

"My dad payed online so we just gotta go get the keys." I hold the door open for her then walk in after her looking around the clean lobby of the fancy hotel.

What the hell does her dad do? For him to be a single parent his kids sure do live pretty well off. I see Kj and Nalah walking in with their bags breaking me from me thoughts, Kj comes my way and Nalah goes over to Millani.

"This weekend bout to be lit." He smirks looking over at Nalah licking his lips, I shake my head with a chuckle.

I do a discreet glance at Millani's body up and down before nodding my head in agreement, "Yessir." The girls finally make their way back to us both with two keys in their hands.

"Okay, Kj and I will room together, and you and Millani, yeah?" Nalah says looking at our faces for agreement.

"Shiiiit, thats fine by me." Kj says quickly with a goofy grin as he puts his arm around Nalah's shoulders and leads them over to the elevator.

Millani and I lock eyes and she immediately shakes her head. "Dont even think about it, theres two beds." I bust out laughing following behind her to the elevator.

"Yeah but you'll still end up in mine." I see her roll her eyes and try not to laugh as we head up to the 6th floor.

"I think I'll nap." Millani says as she plops face down onto the queen size bed closest to the window and AC. I put my bags down and kick my shoes off before laying down next to her.

"Thanks for driving down here." We had a morning practice and coach was in a bad mood per usual but Kj goofy ass called him out on in resulting in us doing five times the work we typically did. Plus I had to close last night at work so Im beyond tired and super thankful that Millz drove those few hours here.

"Mhmm." She mumbles scooting closer to my body getting comfortable. My arm wraps around her body naturally due to how much we cuddle, I close my eyes and let my body relax against the soft bed.

***

Few hours later

"Hurry up, Ry!" Millani shouts to me from the room, I look at myself in the mirror one more time before turning off the light and walking out the restroom.

I stop in my tracks watching Millani pose on the bed in only a white one piece while snapping multiple pictures.