Preface

So here's the plan guys, I'm going to onto re-edit the first few chapters then roughly edit the rest.
Hope you enjoy it.
***
HER
***

Let's begin with the basics.

I'm Paris Gold, age 18 and daughter of the Mr Gold, the owner of Gold industries, the biggest company in California, maybe even worldwide.

So put it bluntly, I'm rich and some say I'm a bitch.

I live with my Dad and my mom lives in New York. They split up when I was 14 after months, or even years, of arguing. I thought they were happy, sometimes I thought it was my fault they broke up. Dad reassures me that it's not but I think otherwise. The day she left was the day everything changed for me, I changed and so did the people around me.

I refused to be the person I once was, I refused to follow all the rules and God knows how many I've broken. I think everything spiralled out of control and I couldn't control it anymore. I was alone and I still am.

Because Dad is a CEO, I hardly see him there I'm always alone in our modern mansion, unless you count the maids and workers but I don't, these are workers, not my family.

I go to Ridge Wood High and I basically rule the school. Everyone worships me, everyone wants me or wants to be me. I'm not a slut, as some would assume, and I'm not a whore. I'm a Queen, classy and rich, therefore what is at goes. Then there's the boys. They aren't my favourite after I got cheated on 2 years ago so I stick to short relationships or flings, my relationships are never longer than a month.

After going through so much bullshit, I learnt that it's difficult to trust people. So there's only a few that I can trust and my best friend is one of them.

Quinn has been my best friend since we were little girls. She was my next door neighbour and my Dad's friend's daughter so as we grew up we spent majority of our time together. She's the onto one who's been through everything with me, while some might know my story, Quinn was the only one who's was there.

I'm not going to bore you with my sob story, in fact I don't think I can finish the whole story without bursting out cry in the middle of telling you. But I can tell you one thing, I wasn't always Queen. I wasn't alway beautiful or powerful. But one day I snapped, I changed my life, I changed my reputation and now no one questions my authority and everyone obeys me, I'm the Queen.

But there's him.
He wants to know who I am.
He wants to know my past.
He wants to know my secret.
He isn't different from me.
Because I need to know why he's a bad boy.

***
HIS
***

She's beautiful.

My only thoughts revolved around her. The moment I saw her, she took my breath my away and now I can't get her out of my mind.

I wish I could but no other girls can compare to her. She's one of a kind and I never wanted anyone more than her.

But she's hurting. I can see it. Her eyes holds pain and anger, it holds a story that I'm willing to find out because she makes me crazy, she makes me willing.

But who is she? You can't break through gold at once. I'm willing to wait but is she willing to trust again?

••••
I kind of like this chapter, I dunno but it's good enough.

Vote and comment guys

LMB