23*Fall § Roses

The next place Jay drives to is a house quite near the beach as the sun begins to set. He parks in front of the house, the door of the house instantly opens and reveals a beautiful brunette with bright green eyes, a girl version of Jay.

"Jay!" She squeals and stumbles down the stairs, running towards him where he captures her into his arms, placing butterfly kisses all over her face. She giggles and wiggles out of his hold, her brilliant eyes wide with happiness and joy.

"Hey, Autumn." Jay replies with a smile. "I got you roses."

"You did?" Autumn beams at him while he passes her the bouquet. I watch them as I exit the car, smiling at the reunion of the two siblings. He kneels down her height and began to whisper things to her, her smile turning mischievous like his does when he has an idea in his mind. When I close the car door, only then does she realise I'm here and looks at Jay with a questioning stare, causing him to glance up in my direction.

"Autumn, meet Paris." Jay introduces, holding his hand out towards me, allowing me to hold his hand. He pulls me closer to them and I smile down at Autumn, nervously holding Jay in fear that she will not like me.

"Is she your girlfriend, Jaybird?" The little girl whispers to Jay, her eyes narrow and a frown on her lips as she sizes me up and down.

"Yes, Angel." Jay whispers back, smiling at me.

"She's very pretty, like a princess." Autumn beams at me, relief painting over my face, then she frowns at Jay again. "Is she a princess?"

Jay chuckles and stands up, towering over Autumn, as he wraps his arm around my waist in a possessive manner. "She's my Queen."

I blush and hide my face into the crook of his neck, trying to fight down the heat that is crawling up my neck. Autumn giggles at the sight in front of her and I can almost feel Jay smirking as she does.

"Jay, she's blushing."

Jay chuckles and leads us into the house once I look up again to get a good view of his house. "Welcome to the Stone household."

It's so homey and cosy with natural light coming through the windows and white walls, allowing the house to look bigger. There's cute pictures of Jay and Autumn hanging on the wall and a few of Autumn when she was younger. The house isn't massive like mine but it's big enough for the three of them however the view of the beach in front of their house makes you fall in love with the home instantly.

"Mom, I'm home!" Jay shouts and takes me towards the sweet smell that drifts around the house while Autumn rushes into the living room, clutching onto the bouquet of roses. I inhale the scent and close my eyes, feeling as if I am in heaven. The scent becomes strong as we near the kitchen and I begin to hear a soft hums.

When we enter the room, Jay releases me to hug to the lady in front of us, who is cooking. "Hi, Mom."

She gives a small jump in fright before looking over her shoulder and shakes her head before untangling herself from Jay and placing a motherly kiss on his forehead. "Oh, Jay, you frightened me. How are you, sweetheart?"

"Good. I brought my girlfriend." Jay mumbles out and before he has finished the sentence, she's already looking at me.

A wicked grin crosses her face and she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively at him, causing him to scowl at her and roll his green eyes. His mum has light brown wavy hair and grey eyes that beams with happiness as she nears me. She isn't too petite but she has dimples and high cheekbones when she smiles.

"It's wonderful to meet you. I'm London." She hugs me, so tight that I can't breathe as I return the hug back.

"Pa-Paris." I choke out and she lets me go with a sheepish smile. I inhale deeply as if the air is going to run out, sending her a reassuring smile.

"Such a beautiful name, my dear. Are you staying for dinner?" She asks, heading back to her cooking.

"No thanks, Mum. We just came back from lunch and Paris needs to head home." Jay chides in before I can say anything. I pout at him and he smirks, shaking his head, so I don't say anything else.

"But maybe some other time." I jump in with a grin and London look at me, grinning so widely that her dimples look like they're about to pop out.

"Okay, you kids have fun. I'll see you soon, Paris. Don't be long, Jay." She replies understandingly, causing my heart to clench in sadness because my mother never treated me like that. I say my goodbyes before following Jay out the house, ignoring all the daunting thoughts that now begins to run through my mind.

"Bye Autumn." I shout just before closing the front door and she shouts a reply back, too involved in her game.

When we get in the car again, Jay looks at me, eyes glimmering with so many emotions, it's hard to keep up but all my worries soon disappear and all I see is him. I smile at him, shaking my head in confusion while he keeps on grinning at me like a drunkard.

"What?" I snort out in amusement.

"I'm just blessed to have you." Jay captures my lips, kissing me so hard and passionately. I gasp as he bites my lower lip, forcing my mouth to open so that he can invade my mouth with his tongue, exploring every inch. My hands rests on his chest, feeling the thumping of his heart while he keeps his hand on my waist, thumb rubbing my against my skin and causing goosebumps to run along my arms and legs.

When we pull away, I gaze at him, breathless with swollen lips that it cause him to send me his infamous smirk again. "I need to go home, Jay."

He sighs and leans back in his chair, giving me a wink before stating the engine. "Yeah, I know."

Sitting in my room, tired and worn out, I think about the kiss. Just the thought about it sends sparks throughout my body. Then I look at the single rose that sit in the vase. Jay surprised me with it before I entered my house, saying he wants me to keep it before turning on his heels and walking away.

Jay. He's something else, always surprising me and keeping me on my toes. Its never tiring with him, never boring. There's always something new and fascinating and it keeps me alive. It makes me feel like the girl who hides inside of me. I'm already falling in love with him, I know that without a doubt, and how he opened up with me today made me fall for him even more. It made me saw how vulnerable he is and how he is hurting just as much as me.

He has demons following him in the shadows and wants me to save him. So I will. I'm going to save Jay Stone even if he won't like who I was. But when Jay finds out about him and the problems after, I know he'll leave. He'll be scared and won't be able to deal with it because he has his own haunted past.

Nonetheless I'm ready for the consequences. My heart maybe broken but my soul can live for a few more decades. Jay makes me feel alive again and even if he leaves me, our memories will stay. And I will never want that to disappear from me. Never. Not when I just started building them again.

••••
Edited | 22.4.17
Guess who's birthday is in three weeks???

I was feeling in a good mood today so I did two edits but now I need to write some chapters for my other books which you should go check out.

Currently writing Beautifully Bad which is the next book in this series and Billionaire's Bodyguard which is the third book in the trilogy of Guns and Roses.

Show your love and support and go  check them out.

Stay awesome x

LMB