17*Secrets

-Dedicated to secrets-
***
HIS
***

"Tell me, Jay," She began as she sips on her cocktail glass. "Any tattoos I don't already know about?"

I chuckle and nod, watching her eyes widen with surprise when I roll up my sleeves on my right hand, showing her the black cursive writing that says, 'Always.'
She trace the writing with her warm fingers, her eyes in a trance as she looks in awe.

"It's the second on I got. My mother wasn't a big fan on tattoos but she understood why I got this one." Glancing shortly at me, Paris stays silent. "It was the beginning of the new me."

She moves back and actually looks at me with concern, sipping on her drink. "So how did the bad boy come to be?"

I chug down my beer, looking at Paris carefully. "Why does it matter?"

She smiles, more mysteriously and slyly. "You know all about me," No, I don't. "So I thought that it's fair if I know all about you."

"What do you want to know?" I ask, leaning back in my chair.

"Travis!" Rose shouts, grabbing her drink back from Travis.

Paris glimpse at them with a faint smile. "What happened?"

"It was freshman year," I begin, keep my eyes trained on our friends. "And it involved my best friend, his girlfriend and my girlfriend."

"That's it?" Paris pouts, sounding disappointed.

"One day, Paris. One day." I reply, drinking my beer.

She sighs, frustrated but it subsides as she stands up. "I'm gonna go dance."

I nod, curtly, and carry on drinking while keeping my eyes in our friends. Travis and Rose are bickering, Scott and Cassie are dancing, Leo and Quinn are taking shots and Andre and Val are- walking towards me?

"Hey man," Andre greets, an arm around Val's waist and holding her possessively. "I'm taking this one home. She's had one too many drinks."

"That's a fucking lie." She slurs out, stumbling forward but Andre steadies her.

"See, she's actually swearing now and she only does that if she's angry, upset or, now it looks like, drunk." Dre says, eyes furrowing at her.

"What happened?" I ask, concerned.

"Nothing." Andre says at the same time as Valentina scoffs.

"My family." Dre glares at her and she smirks, giggling. He sighs and rubs his forehead before giving me a pleading look.

"It's fine, man. Take your girl home. I'll tell Paris." I give him a soft smile and he exhales in relief before dragging a drunk Valentina out the club.

I stand up, looking for Paris. I find her, standing out like a shooting star as she sways her hips and throws her arms around, dancing to the beat of the music. She runs her hand through her hair and spins around, smiling. When she locks her eyes on me, I send a smirk and she returns one back. Biting her lip, she winks at me before dancing ever so seductively. As I make my way down there, all I want to do is taste her lips again.

Drunk on her.

***
HER
***

He watches me as he comes closer to me, my heart quickening and my smirking growing as his gazes down my body very quickly before locking eyes with me.