15*Miami

-Dedicated to feelings-
***

A bright light shines in my face, a familiar warmth wraps around my waist.

My eyes open and survey my surroundings, blinking to get rid of the blurriness. I'm in my room, the curtains closed yet there is a faint breeze, a nice warm air. I begin to move out of bed but a pair of strong arms tightens its grip around my waist. Slowly, I turn my body so that I'm facing whoever is behind me. My breath hitches when I realise that it's Jay besides me, his eyes are closed, even as the sun shines on his face. I subconsciously raise my finger and trace the outline of his face, a smile slipping on my lips.

Gosh, he's so beautiful.

I trace over his plump lips, licking mine as I do so. How I want to kiss him again. A smirk suddenly crosses his face and his eyes flutter open, a dangerous glint shimmering inside of them.

"Morning." He says, huskily, pulling me closer to his chest and I tuck my head into the crook of his neck with a smile as I withdraw my fingers from his face.

"Morning, Stone." I reply back.

"Like what you see?"

I scoff, rolling my eyes as I lie. "As if."

He lets out a chuckle and leans forward, closer to my lips. I lick my lips, wanting to feels his on mine once again but he doesn't kiss me. He hovers of my lip, his minty breath blurring my senses as his green eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes, distracted as I bite my lower lip.

"You want me to kiss you?" Jay taunts. I hesitate and shake my head slightly, ignoring the way he cocks up his eyebrow in an amused way.

"Sure?" His lips hover over mine and the temptation furthers. Soon I can't help but need his lips against mine, the warmth and sparks embracing my body, the adrenaline and the sense of security, I want to feel that again. 

"Jay?" My eyes close as he places butterfly kisses on my jawline.

"Hmm?"

"Please." I murmur and a split second after, Jay's lips crash onto mine, hungry and impatient. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. His lips work against mine, biting my lower lips, making me release a moan. His hand cups my face as I push my body over his so that he's lying down and I'm straddling him.

I run my fingers through his brown locks repeatedly whilst he runs his fingers down my arms. Soon, I pull away, unwillingly, my breathing short-winded as I inhale sharply, trying to catch my breath. My swollen lips curve into a happy smile as Jay tugs me into his arms, allowing me to lay my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat thundering inside his chest.

"Hear my heart beat?" Jay whispers and I nod, closing my eyes as I listen to the rhythmic beat it is going at. "It only beats for you."

I bite my lip to stop a grin spreading my face but I fail and let a goofy smile on my lips, my heart bubbling with happiness and joy, my toes curling in delight and my body feeling as if right here and right now is home.

What is he doing to me?

We've been at the condo for a week and today is the day we are heading to our next destination: Miami.

Jay lifts my luggage into the jeep, his muscles exposed to me and rippling as he lifts the luggages, making me bite my lower lip. I shove my hands in my pocket as I watch him close the boot and turn to face me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Miami." He mumble, placing a sweet kiss on my lips.I hook my arms around his neck and pull away from his lips.

"I want to stay here. With you. Alone." I pout, hearing Jay chuckle.