12*Arrivals

^Beach Condo above^
***

We arrive at the condo late afternoon and park up in front of the condo, missing the chance to go out when the sun was at its highest and the the weather outside was quiet hot however even now it's really hot and it's not even summer yet.

"Boys are in charge of suitcases." I order the moment I slip out the car and they groan, sending me a dirty look to which I return an innocent smile back.

Me and the girls stalk up the stairs and I unlock the glass door to the condo. The house is gorgeous and was made when my parents were still together. Dad got the house planned exactly how they dreamed it would look like when they were teenager and he did a hell of a job of it. All the glass windows are floor length and it oak theme throughout the household, making it look like a cross between a condo and a cabin.

The sunlight beams through the windows, natural light in every single inch of the place, not an area left in the dark. Rose and Quinn grins and walk around to find their rooms while the boys grunt as they drop the suitcases next the couches. I turn and grin at them as they give a scowl back, glaring at me in annoyance but I shrug with a playful grin.

"What do you girls carry in there? It feels like there's a car in there." Travis scolds, moving his shoulders, and I laugh while Rose and Quinn returns from their chosen bedrooms.

Overall in the condo, there's about fifteen rooms, meaning there's five bedrooms, five bathrooms, including ensuites, two lounge rooms, an office, a library and a huge open plan living room with the kitchen attached to it. Like I said before, Dad made a dream house, only the sad this is the dream didn't last long. 

"We're going to be rooming with someone else," Quinn instructs as we all carefully listen to her. "I'll room with Rose per usual, Travis and Leo will room together like normal. There's 3 extra rooms but Paris, you'll take your own bedroom like normal and Jay you can take one of the other empty rooms, leaving only one spare room."

"Actually," I cut in with a sheepish grin as I realise I'm about to ruin Quinn's perfectly thought out plan. "Jay, you're going to room with me in my bedroom because there are four more people coming."

"Who?" Travis asks, frowning.

"You know, Scott and Andre." I reply back and everyone besides Jay nods in understanding. "They're bringing a plus one each."

"Oh yeah, Dre and Scott. I remember them." Travis says with grins.

"Yeah, my bad boys are finally going to regroup." I send a smirk to Jay, who seems to be in deep thought.

"Lets go to our rooms." I punch Jay's shoulder playfully and he jumps out of his daydream and scowls at me, rubbing his arm as I shoot him an angelic smile which has him shaking his head with a smile. "Could you bring my bags and I'll show you to my room."

I wink playfully at home, my lips curving up into a flirtatious smile which he falls for instantly. Jay beams and smirks before grabbing mine and his bags, walking towards the stairs that will lead to the first floor. Everyone frowns and stare at me while I smile at him, ignoring the clench in my stomach. Suddenly I'm aware that everyone is looking and I look at them, shifting on my feet, slightly uncomfortable.

"What?" I retort.

"Don't hurt him." Travis whispers for only me to hear and places a hand on my shoulder as a look of remorse covers his face. "He deserves happiness and not pain. Again."

He emphasises on the word 'again' before grabbing his suitcase and walks to their room while the rest does the same, leaving me dazed and slightly confused by what he said.