27*Starry Nights

"I'm not sure where he is taking me." I sigh, sitting on my bed as Quinn and Rose rummages through my closet. The sun set against the horizon, that softy, city smell filled the air as the sound of busy cars drifts into the room while my friends drops my clothing on the carpet. 

"Maybe to the beach?" Rose suggests, raising her eyes. "That's romantic."

Quinn shakes her head, scoffing. "Yeah but it's cliche."

"Park?"

"Too dirty."

"Restaurant?"

"Cliche."

"Cinema?" I chide in and they both look at me with a dumb look on their face.

"Even I know that's cliche." Rose scoffs.

"Why don't we just call him?" Quinn suggests. I reluctantly nod and pass my phone over to her, watching her nicely manicured nails tap against the glass screen then putting the speaker on.

The phone rings three times then Jay picks up with a, "Hey babe."

I blush instantly and look away while Quinn rolls her eyes. "Wrong girl, Jay."

His chuckles still hits me hard even if he's not in front of me. "What can I do, Quinn?"

"I need to know where you're taking Miss Gold?"

"Nope. I'm not saying but I will say, dress up nicely and pack your bags for 5 days." And with that he hangs up, leaving us dumbfound. The silence in the room is deafening, you could have heard a pin drop.

"Well," Rose says, breaking the awkward silence. "Let's get ready."

Two hours, it takes to get me ready and packed with only half an hour to spare. It scares me, it scares me hard. I'm afraid for what Jay can give me when I deserve nothing from him, nothing at all. Something makes my heart beat so fast everytime he's around me, it makes me so happy and safe around him.

Is this what it feels to be in love? Could I be in love?

I'm wearing a beautiful bodycon dress that is backless and really think straps and deep cleavage. The dress shapes my body, showing my curves and emphasising my ass, which I think Jay is going to love and stare at during the whole date. To finish my look my makeup is simple, my hair in a bun with loose curls and my heels are plain and simple, not looking to extravagant and over the top.

Quinn brings my luggage down as I do my last minute prep then make my way down when I hear a horn outside my house

Quinn brings my luggage down as I do my last minute prep then make my way down when I hear a horn outside my house. My girls look at me, a secretive look glimmering in their eyes, reminding me why we are such good friends.

"Have fun and use a condom!" Quinn shouts as I head outside, blushing like mad while dragging my luggage across the stone ground as Jay laughs when he exits the car.