25*Everything's Neon

He holds me hand, swinging it back and forth, as we walk around the field, playing at some of the booths. Still dressed in my sexy little outfit, Jay shoots glares to any guy who looks at me and mutters explicit under his breath. I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes, capturing my lips and obviously stating his claim. Stupid possessive male.

While we are walking, we pass a freshman stall, I suddenly remember something I am promise to do so I tug at Jay's hand and he looks at me, eyes furrowed.

"Could we go to that stall over there?" I point to the stall near the cafeteria because I recognise Neon's friends, all dressed in skimpy clothing.

"Sure but they're freshman." He agrees, confused, as I take him down there.

"I know but I made a promise to someone that I'll come to their stall." I reply back.

Her friends all stop chatting when they see me make my way towards them, I smirk and untangle my fingers from his hand, hooking my arm through his arm instead and snuggling closer to him. Their eyes gaze down Jay hungrily, ranking over every aspect of his body. He doesn't seem to notice or care to be honest, but his eyes burn into the side of my face with a smirk. The idiot know that he is gaining new attention.

"Hey girls." I say, smoothly and politely without trying to scratch their eyeballs out. "Where's Neon?"

A girl with red hair scowls at me and rolls her eyes, chewing on a piece of gum. "She didn't come."

"Why's that?"

"Something about family dinner." A blonde snaps back to me, quite rudely and I raise my eyes in amusement at her trying to go up against me.

"Hey Jay." The red head purrs, making me scowl at her.

Jay narrows his eyes at her then looks at me for a fleeting second.
"Hey."

"I heard about your buy on Paris." I swear when she looks at me as she says that there's pure hatred swarming her eyes.

Oh bitch.

"Yeah, he's such a sweetheart." I reply, smiling falsely, as I tighten my grip on Jay. He smirks even more at me and I pout at him, rolling my eyes. Jay plants a kiss in my lips obviously to make me happy and I still feel him smirking. I will literally stitch a smirk on him if he carries on being a egotistic jerk face.

When he pulls back, I look over to the red head and smirk maliciously. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but my boy is taken."

Her lips curve into a disgusted scowl, fist clenched in anger. I almost laugh at her reaction so Jay takes over the conversation, shifting uncomfortably underneath the blondie's gaze. She practically was undressing him with her eyes. My lips curve into disgust and distaste and Jay, knowing how I'm like, tightens his grip on my hand to stop me from pouncing on the bitch.

"So what's your stall?" He asks, sending me a warning look. I grin innocently even though nothing about me is innocent.

"A cafe." The blondie purrs, twirling a strand of hair around her finger, batting her eyes at Jay. "Wanna have a taste?"

She takes a step forward, biting on her finger, looking 'seductively' at him. This time I lose it. I step forward, my eyes blazing with anger and narrowed down onto those small pestering freshmen, watching them cower down to me slightly.

"I came only for one reason and for one girl, where is she?" My voice coloured with anger, showing my pure hatred towards the freshmen sluts.

No one replies at first then the brunette whispers. "She's not allowed to be here." My eyebrow raises. "Annalise said so."