29*The Home

In the morning, I curl up tighter in Jay's arms, placing my head on his chest as I feel him run his fingers through my hair. After a few minutes of being in each other's arms, Jay shakes me gently, urging me to get ready quickly. I get ready groggily, slipping my white jeans and matching top with a light pink-cream bomber jacket and my heels.

 I get ready groggily, slipping my white jeans and matching top with a light pink-cream bomber jacket and my heels

I comb my hair and put my makeup on within 30 minutes then finish up by putting my sunglasses on top of my head. By the time I'm finished, Jay looks at me with a slight frown but I just send a simple smile back to which he kisses.

"You look beautiful." He whispers, curling his arms around my waist as he leads me to our ride.

I just simply blush and look away, hearing his deep chuckles as we get in the car. The summery air fills the car as Jay pulls the roof down while we're driving. The sounds of laughter, chatter, cars and many more fills the city as we zip down the busy roads, making me giggle in adrenaline, Jay sends me a sly grin and drives faster. When we get to our destination, I gape at Jay and he only sends a shrug back. He parks in front of the building then gets out the car and opens my door, helping me out. I hug him tightly once I'm fully out the car, mumbling over and over again how amazing he is.

"I know I'm amazing. Come on, they're waiting for us." He whispers, placing a gentle kiss against the side of my head.

Holding hands, I grin as we enter the building, hearing the chatter and laughter when you immediately come inside. Jay takes me over to the receptionist and quickly sighs us in.

"Have a nice day, Mr and Mrs Stone." The receptionist sends us a dazzling smile before looking over to the couple behind us.

I frown and look at Jay as he leads us to the kids. "Mr and Mrs Stone?"

He chuckles before sending me his famous smirk. "One day, right?"

I gape at him and he laughs at my bedazzled expression. I roll my eyes and laugh it off even thought I couldn't help but feel touched.

"So, shall we go meet Pedro?" He asks and I grin widely, my heart thumping with happiness. A few seconds after, a little olive coloured boy runs towards me, wrapping his arms around my legs, making me laugh in happiness.

"Paris!"

I smile at the guy besides me, watching his eyes glisten with unreadable emotions, then I focus my attention to the little boy whose hugging me. Bending down, I hug him tightly, nearly crying at the sight of seeing him. It's been so long. Too long.

"Hiya Pedro." I whisper, kissing the side of the young boy's head.

Pedro was a olive coloured boy with dark brown hair and gleaming hazel eyes. He's only 4 when he was dropped at this orphanage and 3 years later, he's the strongest boy I've ever met. I'd know Pedro since he first came here, he caught my eyes, the little toddler who hugged me, hiding behind my legs as one of the helpers here tried to lead him to his room.