8*Stars Dance

"What do you think he's going to do?" Quinn asks as she sits next to me on the front bumper of my car, grinning at a couple of jocks that walk past us.

I shrug as I chew my gum. "Dunno."

"Why are you playing hard to get?"

I look at her with narrowed eyes, frowning slightly at her question. "Why can't I?"

"Because I think you guys are the perfect match." I begin to protest but she talks over me, smirking as she crossed her arms over her chest. "And I think that you don't want to let him in after what Daniel did to you two years back."

"Of course not." I scoff, flicking my hair over my shoulder. "Why should I?"

"You have to let someone in besides me." She scowls with another roll of her eyes. This girl seriously loves rolling her eyes.

"What if I don't want to?" I whisper, quietly as I look at my best friend.

"You need to stop thinking about what if and start thinking about the what now."

"Paris!" My head turns away from Quinn and I look at Jay, a smirk on his face as he holds a ball in his hands.

"What?" I scowl, clearly not in a good mood.

"Catch." Suddenly a ball shoots towards me and I panic but I catch it, frowning at Jay. "Read."

I turn the ball and read the black words that was marked onto the ball. My eyes furrow as I look back at Jay, who had a clear and cocky smirk on his lips,wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Quinn snickers slightly and nudges me in the side.

I'm not that easy.

I lift the ball up and throw it back to Jay, who surprisingly catches it without getting harmed. Obviously the idea was Travis', seeing as he's done it to plenty of girls but I'm not an easy lay. I'm Paris Gold. Queen of this high school.

Damn him.

"Well?" He asks, his pretty eyes, pleading as he gives an adorable pout, making me reconsider my decision.

"I'm not that easy." I slip off the bumper and enter my car, watching Quinn giggle as she enters after me, smirking at the lost boy in the car park.

"Awe, bless him." Quinn coos, winking at him while putting her belt on.

"I'm so mean." I grin and pull out the carpark, driving away from the confused Jay standing in the empty parking lot.

I sit on my bed doing my homework when I hear taps against my window. I frown and cautiously head up to the window, grabbing a pillow in case it is a killer. I open the window and peer over the ledge to see Jay smirking at me and God, he looks sexy.

"What?" I scowl and his smirk grows wider, creeping me out a little.

"Come out, my fair Paris." Jay shouts in a Shakespearian voice.

I refrain myself from giggling like a school girl and roll my eyes at him. "Why Romeo?"

"Because I need to see you my Juliet." He mocks and I stifle a laugh and sigh.

"But you can see me tomorrow?" I suggest, rolling my eyes.

"I could." He smirks. "But this won't last long."

He glances over to the side and I follow his gaze, cupping my mouth in awe and shock when I see it. Candles all lit up, set out to form the word 'Date?', and I swoon, pouting adorably at him. He winks at me and I nod happily, trying to hold back my excitement even though it's clear on my face.