33*Answers

-Happy birthday, C. This chapter is for you-
***
Surprise!!!!!
This is the chapter everyone's been waiting for!!! It's out. I thank everyone who's been reading this book. So without further ado...
***

At home it's quiet. Dad is at work and I'm by myself, flipping through old albums, old photos. I don't know what made me want to look through all the old memories but once I started, I couldn't stop.

I smile, tears streaming down my cheek. We were so young. So much life ahead of us. And when did we start thinking of the world, thinking of the things we'll leave behind, it was a mistake because we never lived in the present. I chuckle at one photo, tears shamelessly streaming down my face. My phone is turned off, I wanted to do this without any interruption. Photos after photos, Polaroid after Polaroid, memories lost but memories found.

It is all there.

And I am reliving every second of it.

I remember every feature of his face, from the beautiful blue eyes to the tiny freckles on his cheeks. I can vividly see everything. He was so young. He didn't deserve it, he didn't deserve anything. You can hear the heavy patter of rain as they carelessly fall on the roof of the house. There's a knock on my door and I hastily hide the pictures under my big fluffy pillow and swipe my tears away, mustering up the bravest look on my face.

"Come in."

Ella, a maid, pokes her head inside my room and with a smile she says. "You have a guest."

I frown as the door widens open and in stalks my favourite green eyed boy. He smiles at me, closing the door behind him and shoving his hand in his pocket.

"What wrong?" I ask, standing up and walking towards him.

He takes my hand and pulls me closer, kissing me gently on my lip. "You haven't been answering my calls and I got worried."

I sigh into his arm. It's warm and safe, it feels like home. I want to tell him my past but something stops me and I can't lose him. It's my fault, it is and if I tell him, he'll leave. He takes me to my bed and we sit down, my body curling into his arms as he shuffles about, finding his comfortable spot.

Just as I'm about to close my eyes and fall asleep, I hear him say. "Who is this?"

I get pulled out Jay's arm, his eyes narrow at the picture of me and him, my eyes widen and I try take the picture of of his hand but Jay grips onto it, possessive vibes coming off him. If I wasn't so sad, I probably would have laughed and teased him but I can't.

"Paris?" His voice less confident and eyes soft as he looks down at the picture. Tears swell up and I curl myself into a ball. I feel his hand on my knee but I flinch. The room becomes cold and I know I have to tell him.

"My twin." I whisper, my voice almost inaudible but Jay heard it.

His body immediately tenses and the picture is released from his grip. I look up and find his eyes wide at me, immediately he brings me into his arms and I find shelter in them.

"You don't need to tell me, I'm sorry for asking." He whispers, running his hand up and down my arms.

"I need to tell you. I've kept locked away for so long and it hurts me. I need to tell you." He nods, softly, as I begin to level my breathing. "Phoenix. He was my twin. We did everything together. Me, Phoenix and Quinn. God, we were such trouble makers. I think Quinn had a thing for him but she never said and to this day she still hasn't.