2*After Him

^Picture of Jay Stone^
***
I just want to make clear that Jay's surname is STONE and not BLACK so in the next few chapters, the mistakes I've made will be fixed, have no worry.
***

After the scene with 'ex-boyfriend' or whatever his name is, the courtyard becomes silent. I play with my food while everyone on my table stare at me, waiting for me to make my next move, so I place my fork down and glare at everyone at my table.

"Need to say something?" I hiss and everyone looks down while Quinn snickers, clearly not fazed with everything that went on and goes back to texting on her phone.

"Anyone else?" I stare around the courtyard and everyone slowly starts to return back to normal and the noise outside returns.

"Thank you." I mumble, less pissed off than before.

"Anyways, before I got rudely interrupted, this is my mate Jay Stone." Travis says and slaps his hand on Jay's back.

"Hi Jay." Quinn says. "I'm Quinn. You already know the boys. That's Rose and that's the Queen of this school."

I don't look at him as I pick at my food. Looking down at the food, I begin to feel disgusted and push my food away, wanting my coffee.

Where the fuck is Lilian??

"Queen?" He says huskily, sending shivers down my body. "I've never met a Queen before."

I can almost feel the cockiness radiating off him and it makes me sick. I can't deal with this much cockiness right now, even after breaking up with what's-his-name. His ego is like Travis and Leo put together and that's a mess. Now I wonder why he's like this?

"Paris, is our Queen Bitch." Leo says proudly and I chuckle, amused at the way Leo is making me look like and also slightly proud.

"She's alive." Travis exclaims and I look up, catching his gaze. "I was afraid you'd be like that forever."

I snort as he winks at me.

"Paris?" Turning around, I face Lilian, who's late but holding my coffee. "I got the coffee you wanted."

Quinn again snickers and whispers to Jay. "Want to see our Queen at her finest? Just watch."

Standing up, I tower over the small freshman, annoyed that she's late with my coffee that I order 15 minutes ago.

"You're late." I state.

"I'm sorry. I got caught up and the line was long." She says, making up excuses.

"You know that you can use my name to get it quicker so why didn't you?"

"I forgot."

"Did you really?" She nods furiously almost as if she's nervous about something. I raise an eyebrow and place my hand on my hip, cocking it up as I smirk at the poor freshman. "Drink the coffee."

"Excuse me?" She sputters out, aware of the crowd that is watching.

"I said, drink the fucking coffee." I nearly snarl at her but I hold back the anger and annoyance I am feeling.

"Pari-" I took a threatening step forward and watch her cower back in fear.

"What did I say?" I hiss, emphasising every single word.