16*Scars to your Beautiful

-Dedicated to friends and parties-
***
HIS
***

I'm waiting in the hotel lobby with the boys, watching guests enter and exit Hotel Gold. The girls are taking forever and frustration bubbles inside of me. We decided that tonight we'll go to one of Paris' Cousin's club and spend our first night in Miami down there but at the rate the girls are taking, I'm pretty sure we're not going to have any time left of today.

"Jay," Travis nears me with a serious look on his face. "I wanted to talk to you but I never found the time."

"What's up?" I ask, furrowing my eyes.

He runs his fingers through his thick hair. "Don't hurt Paris," I begin to speak but Travis continues. "She's been through so much more than she lets on. She's so strong and powerful, don't break that down. She spent ages rebuilding her confidence."

He eyes me down, not in a threatening type of way, it is more concern and worry. For her. It's all for her.

"I won't," I begin, placing my hand on his shoulder in a reassuring way. "I won't hurt her."

The elevator opens and the most stunning girls exit the booth. However, she stands out, always has. In a maroon silk dress that falls higher than mid-thigh and showed plenty of cleavage that can make your imagination lead to anywhere. She also wears killer heels, her dark red lips curves into a smirk as she catches my eyes shamelessly looking at her.

"Well?" She asks, her bright blue eyes sparkling with excitement

"I need to stop any boys from dancing with you or even going near you." I growl, possessively, my arms curling around her waist to pull her closer to my chest.

"Mmm, I don't think I need to dance with anyone else." She hums, closing her eyes as I place butterfly kisses on her neck.

"Good, because you're mine." I whisper against her ear, feeling her shudder in my arms.

"Guys when you're done, can we leave?" Quinn raises her eyes at us and Paris rolls her's, frustrated.

"Come on." She struts away from me, swaying her hips purposely, and there's only one thought that remains on my mind the journey there:

That dress barely covers her ass.

We get to the club, music blasting from huge speakers while people dance, carefree and young. The smell of alcohol and sweat scented the air as we push past the crowd, following Paris.

"Come on, Damien is expecting me." Paris says, slipping her hand into mine as she leads out group to the VIP section. A huge, bulky bouncer stands in front of the velvet rope that sections off the VIP section from the main one.

"Is Damien here?" Paris asks the bouncer.

"Yes, he is at the back." Is the blunt reply.

"Can you get him?" She answered back, irritated from his blunt tone.

"Name?"

"Paris." She eyes him, carefully as if he was a prey and she's the predator. "Paris Gold."

The bouncer nods before murmuring into his walkie-talkie. I quietly snort as his eyes widen in recognition. A few minutes later, he allows us in, mumbling a quick sorry, before returning back to his stiff and cold posture in front of the velvet rope.

"Paris?" A manly voice calls out and my grip tightens around her hand. Paris sends me a teasing smile before letting go. Damien engulfs her into a hug and I look away, feeling as if I'm intruding in their privacy. He whispers something quietly in her ear and she nods in understanding before talking to his in his tones.

"I heard Travis talk to you and I've been meaning to talk to you." Quinn whispers as she stands beside me, I glance over my shoulder to see if our friends are listening. They're not.

"I want you to be careful with Paris. I never understood how strong she is until Blake brought her wild side out. Not many girls are like that. Paris believes she's Queen and it's taken her so long to finally believe she matters. She's not a measly, weak princess, who's spoilt and bratty. No, Jay. She's stronger. She different.

We look over to her. Her azure eyes are wide with energy and she has the most stunning smile as Damien greets the rest of the group, sending both me and Quinn and quick wave and smile before turning his attention to one of his friends.

"She made herself queen, without a prince. However it's a facade because deep down she's in pain and I know it. The question isn't, what will you do for her?"

I keep my eyes trained on Paris whilst Quinn looks at me, her gaze burning into the side of my face. I understand why they make such good friends now.

"It's how far are you willing to go?" Quinn suddenly smiles as Paris walks over to us before heading over to Travis, who's talking to Damien.

"Jay?" She looks at me, her eyes so beautiful and captivating. My heart stops and I know there's no words to explain what I feel towards this girl. This Queen.

"Yes?" My voice drowsy, drunk on her scent and essence.

Paris bites her lower lip, cheeks flushed. "Wanna dance?"

I shake myself out of the trance and place on my cocky smirk. "The Queen is asking for something."

She scowls, frustrated. "Fine. If you didn't want to dance, that's all you got to say. I'll just find someone else who'll dance with me."

"And think of me while dancing with them?" I raise my eyes, amused. "Nah uh, sweetheart."

"So narcissistic." She rolls her eyes as I place a kiss on her lips and lead her onto the dance floor, watching as our friends scatter around the club. Her body fits perfectly against mine, her breast pressed against my chest as my heart thumps.

What can she possibly be hiding from me? Is there more to her than what she says? How deep are her-

"Scars, Jay." She whispers suddenly, as we sway to the slow song. Paris looks up, a far away glint in her blue eyes. "We all have them."

I rest my forehead against hers, hearing her breath hitch as she keeps her eyes locked with mine. "But if you are willing to let someone heal them, they won't be as painful as they normally are."

I keep my eyes on hers, everything she wants to know, answered in one look. That one look that says;

I'm right here. I'll help heal you.

••••
Well this was all in Jay's POV. It just gives you a deeper understanding about Paris and Jay's feelings towards her.

Vote•Comment•Share

LMB