20*Identical

Today is the day. I am ready to destroy all my sins and start a new beginning. Dad says she's ecstatic to meet me and that she's so happy that I finally decided to meet up. I can't help but be incredibly nervous, my body shaking as I readied myself. As I look at myself in the mirror, I smile whilst inhaling and exhaling slowly to calm my nerves.

I'm wearing a dark cream backless bandage dress with straps that dances around my neck and black heels to contrast the colour of the dress

I'm wearing a dark cream backless bandage dress with straps that dances around my neck and black heels to contrast the colour of the dress. My hair gently bounces in my shoulder as I finish up my makeup, trying to not overdo it. Then I finish my look with a dark blush colour lipstick to compliment my light makeup on my face.

"You'll be fine." Quinn says, her voice booming out of the phone speaker.

"I know. I'm just scared. What if I'm not good enough and she hates me and she finds me disgusting and-"

"SHUT UP!" Quinn scolds and I close my mouth. After a moment, Quinn sighs, I can almost see her rubbing her forehead. "You'll be fine. She'll love you. I mean, look at Jay."

At the sound of Jay's name, I begin to blush madly and mumble back a reply. "Thank you, Quinn."

"Any day. I got to go, love ya chica."

Then it's just me. I'm so nervous, my body is practically shaking. The bell rings and echoed throughout the house, scaring me as I was still in a daze. I jump at the sound of the melodic chime but calm down then grab my clutch before heading downstairs, where my Dad is waiting at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes widens and he sends me a stunning smile as he holds him hand out, allowing me to hold onto him as I make my way down.

"I'm so proud of you, my beautiful baby girl." He kisses my forehead, my eyes flutter shut as I relax my body into my father's arms. "No matter what happened, it's not your fault, it's no ones. He made his choice and now you need to make yours."

"I love you, Dad." I whisper and Dad smiles as me before opening the front door, revealing Jay, who is leaning against one of the stone pillars, his shades covering his am eyes as he gazed around his surrounds, uninterested.

"Jay," Dad says, firmly, and Jay stands up, straighter, with a smile that caused my heart to skip a beat or few. "Look after my girl."

Only then does he looks over to me, eyes widening so big as his eyes gazes down my body,  practically undressing me with his eyes. I can almost see a cocky smirk on his face as he teases me and makes me blush. He lifts his shades onto his head and gives me a sly wink before sending a serious look to my dad and nodded in understanding. 

"Yes, sir." He finally says and I grin at him, walking towards him.

"Good. Have a good time, kids." Dad sends me one more soft smile before he closes the door. The summer breeze drifts around us, the calm essence floating about while the sound of birds singing harmonically fills the air.