1*Ex-boy, New boy

^Picture of Quinn Lou^
***
"I see how this is going to go.
Touch me and you'll never be alone."
-Ready For It, Taylor Swift
***

I roll over, my body naked and quite sore. My clothes were scattered across the bedroom floor, my shoes besides his. I groggily run my hand over my face and force myself to get out of bed.

We went too far last night, I think as I stand up from the bed and slip on my dress, the sunlight beaming through the uncovered windows. My body aches with such pain that I almost regret sleeping with him, this is why I don't sleep with jocks.

"Leaving already?" He says huskily as he rolls onto his side to face me.

What's his name again?

"Yeah. I have a project due tomorrow." I lie smoothly, slipping on my boots and fixing up my bird nest hair.

"Fuck that. Come on, one more time." He pouts in a cute adorable way.

"Sweetie, I have a boyfriend remember." I remind him, hoping that will get him to back off.

"Yet you had sex with me?" He raises his eyebrows with a smirk, a flash of amusement glints in his eyes.

"Shh." I smirk and place a finger on his lips. Biting my bottom lip, his eyes darken. "Don't tell nobody."

"Our secret." He winks at me as I bend down to kiss him once more.

Our tongues wrestle for dominance, in the end I win. Of course I win. I win everything and everyone. Why would anyone deny me? He pulls me onto him do that I'm straddling him, his hands rides up my dress but I pull away immediately and straighten my clothing out.

"Goodbye..." I trail off, not knowing his name. I don't even feel bad about it, he knows what he got himself into, I hope he can get himself out.

He raises his eyes. "Jake."

"Jake. I'll see you around." I wink at him before turning on my heels and walking out his apartment.

What a great way to start my morning.

"Jake Ashton?" She whispers as we walk down the hallway towards our lockers. "Are you serious?"

"Uh huh." I nod, pulling my books out my locker. She runs her fingers through her brown locks as those beady brown eyes stare me down.

"Why? You have a boyfriend. A fucking sexy boyfriend, if you don't mind me adding!" Quinn yells quietly against my ears, I wince slightly before sending her a glare.

"He is boring me." I shrug causally and Quinn sighs with a roll of her eyes.

"He's boring me." She mimics and I glare at her again. "You don't scare me, bitch." She places her hands on her hips, smirking with pride.

"That is why I love you." I state and she laughs, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

We close our lockers and walk to first period, chatting about some girl called Amerialle. Apparently she has a new fling even though she's giving head to the whole football team, what a girl.

I enter first period with my best friend and take my seat at the back, where I can overlook everyone in the room. No one would dare to sit there or even come near that place if they wanted to have a normal high school life.