Chapter two Bonjour, Ladybug

Marrinette
One year later
I sat it class working on the math we were given. Suddenly a folded note was pushed into my left hand. I looked at Ayla.

She smiled and nodded at the note as if she was telling me to read it. I sighed and opened it. I read it to myself,

Come to the dance club with me...please for me! Come meet the champ I think you'll like him:)

I sighed and looked at her with a board expression. She has been try to get me to go for a long time. I finally gave up and nodded at her.

She did a mini dance in her seat. I got back to my work again hopefully I wouldn't be bugged again.

--------------------

Later at home I asked my parents to make sure it was ok. They had that angry, worried look across there faces.

"We don't care if you're with Ayla, we don't trust the people at the club. You will not go!" They had told me.

I went to my room and collapsed in my computer chair. Suddenly an idea popped into my head, what if I hid my identity.

I could go and no one would know it was me. I opened my design book and started sketching. I was doing this for Ayla.

I had sketched and sewed till my fingers hurt. I looked at my creation.

I had a red and black Polkadotted crop top, black sweatpants and red converse shoes.

The shoes were from my closet. I painted a mask that matched my top.
It would hide my identity. My hair was in its signature pig tails.

-------------------------------

At the entrance I noticed a security guard up front. He towered over me.
"Excuse me sir, how do you sign up?"
I asked nervously.

"Go away little bug!" He snorted. "I'm a lady!" I huffed. "Yeah a ladybug and you bugging me!" He grunted.

I huffed how dare he. "Hey old friend, she's with me!" A boy's voice called from behind the giant of a guard.

He shuffled away a bit to show a boy, with blonde hair and green eyes. He had a sweater with cat ears on his head.

"Are you sure?" The giant asked. "Yes I'm sure!" The boy yawned. "This way then" he said opening the door.

"He always does that. I recommend you go see the owner." He pointed at a door. I turned to look at the door and then went to turn back to him but, he was gone.

I made my way to the door and knocked. A girl just a couple years older then me answered. "Come in" she said. I walked in and took a seat.

"New. Right?" She asked. "Uh,yes!" I smiled shyly. "Well for membership its fifty bucks for a year but, you can pay it later." She said.

"Uh later if I could." I smiled. "Sure thing. Name?" She asked with a pen in hand. "Uh it's a secret!" I babbled.

"Uh like are champion hiding who they are. Thats understood, I'll lock it up I promise." She said. "Alright then. Marrinette Dupain-cheng."

I smiled for the camera. "Alright you free to enjoy the club when you decide you want a membership just come on, in. I'm Tikki and my co owner friend is Plagg." She locked my file in a drawer.

"Thanks!" I said and returned to the loud club. I saw Ayla but, she wouldn't recognize me dressed like this. I walked over anyway.

"Hi!" I tried to sound casual "uh, hi do I know you?" She asked puzzled. "Uh, no. Just thought I'd say hi!" I said shyly.

"Sorry kid, you seem nice and all but, I'm looking for my friend." She apologized. I gulped I was gonna hear it tomorrow, for not showing up when I said I would.

I backed off a bit. "Hey, wait. I never said I didn't want to meet you!" She laughed. I shuffled back over to her. "I'm Ayla, you dance?" She asked. "Uh, sort of" I fiddled with a lock of hair. "Cool!" She smiled uncomfortably.

"I'm uh.." I started but was cut off. "WHOS READY FOR THE DANCE OFF?" the DJ yelled into the microphone.

Cheers erupted from the crowd. "Alright who's up first?" He calmed down a bit. "I'll go!" A hand raised from the crowd.

"Come forward, what's your name?" The DJ said. "Just call me princess fragrance! It's my stage name!" A petite girl giggled.

"Alright who else?" He asked looking around. "Miss wifi perhaps!" He smiled. "Lady wifi thank you, bubbler! And I'd love to." Ayla smiled back.

The music started and they went back and forth with tricks, flips and all sorts of moves. After the crown had chanted Ayla's stage name.

A few hours had past and I yawned. My time was up, so I said goodbye to Nino and Ayla.

I learned that Nino was the DJ and remember he sat in front of me in class at school. I left the club at 10:50 so I could get some sleep.

I had decided to search up how to break dance on my computer tomorrow. I was gonna try and dance at least once at the club.

-----------------

I snuck into my room and wiped the paint of my face and got into my PJs. I I got under my covers and instantly I fell asleep.