Chapter Twenty two Final Battle

Lila
The day of the meeting
The sun was shining ever so bright, all I thought about was what they would choose. It made me smile. I had this whole thing rigged in my favour. The only thing dragging me down was this boring class. I mean the person beside me was asleep. Marrinette had a smile plastered on her face. Then I caught what she was holding under the desk. Her phone was gripped tightly in her hands. I looked over at Adrien and noticed he too had his phone in his hands under the desk.

What are they up to? The bell rang and we made our way out. My phone beeped and I looked at the screen. Others around me did the same. Shocked I read what my screen said.
I felt so very angry. The note on my screen went a little like this.

Hello fellow students,
Yes this is ladybug and Chatnoir!
Yes we are students at your school. If you have ever wanted to know who we are we have decided that today at lunch we will show you us the real us. This is a thank you for everyone's support. Oh and Volpina if your reading this, like our choice? That's all thanks!

I felt flustered. How dare they! That was not a choice. My grip on the phone tightened and if I didn't let go soon it was likely my phone would break. I slid my phone back into my pocket. Lunch was almost here. This is not fair!

Ayla
After reading the announcement  
I myself was incredibly angry! That wasn't one of the choices! The lunch bell sounded and I quickly made my way to the lunch area. I slithered my way to the front. There was a huge mass of people grouped in front of a table. I stood at the front of the group ready to record. There sitting at the table was ladybug and Chatnoir. "Hello, we please ask you to not video tape our reveal! Thank you!" Ladybug looked at me.

I turned around and someone snatched my phone. A hand came out of the crowd and pulled me with them. When we were at the back I saw Volpina was holding my wrist with one hand and my phone in the other. "Ya know it's not polite to stare." She said looking around.  "This is our new plan, find some were we can video tape the reveal and use it against them!" She snickered.

Volpina tugged me to a bush not far from everyone. "How good is the zoom on this?" She pointed to my phone. "Well, from where we're sitting I'd say a little blurry." I shrugged. She pulled at my wrist and moved us even closer to another bush. "How about now?" She asked. "Well, yeah I'd say we got a clean shot!" I smiled. "Great now shut up and tape it!" She hissed. I nodded and touched the record button.

Marrinette
The reveal
Everyone quieted down. "I'll reveal myself first." I said. I rubbed at my mask and finally it was all gone. A few gasped. Some whispered hurtful things but, I didn't focus on what they said.
"Yep, ladybug is the daughter of a baker and is me Marrinette!" I stood up. Chat stood up behind me. "Guess this means it's my turn!" He smiled. He rubbed at his mask until it was gone.

Everyone gasped. "Yes, I'm Adrien Agrest." He waved at the crowd. Everything seemed perfect until Chloe ran up to Adrien. "Oh Adrien why break dance?" She hugged him. Adrien struggled to release her. Rose stepped out of the crowd. "Hate to interrupt but, if Adrien and Marrinette are ladybug and Chatnoir doesn't that mean there a couple?" She asked. Chloe released. "You can't date her! You have to date me!" She screamed. Adrien instantly grabbed my hand. "Never gonna happen Chloe!" He smiled. I smiled too. "Ha!" A voice called out.

There beside a bush Volpina stood with Ayla next to her. "You think your so smart? I just video taped it! I'll post it online!" She smiled evilly. Adrien looked nervous. If his father found out that his son was Chat, Adrien would be dead meat. I felt worried.

Ayla
I looked from Volpina to Marrinette and Adrien. I saw them holding hands. I looked down at my phone. What have I done? Voices echoed around me. Finally I looked up. "Give me the phone bestie!" Volpina smirked. Marrinette looked at me. I felt so much guilt. "I said give me the PHONE!" She snapped. I tightened my grip on my phone "No." I said. "No? What do you mean No?" Volpina barked.

"I said No, I'm not giving you this phone!" I looked Volpina in the eyes. I dropped the phone and stepped on it. Cracking the screen. I stepped on it till the lock screen turned black. "Here now you can have it." I picked up the broken phone and handed it to her. I also pulled the necklace and the chain snapped I threw that on the ground and stepped on it to. It broke into shards. "You were never my friend! You just wanted revenge on them! You told me false things and made me turn my back on my real friend. See you never Volstupid!" I smiled at Marrinette.

"Glad to know the true Ayla is back!" She smiled. Volpina wiped at her mask only to reveal Lila. "Your the one who tripped Chloe!" Marrinette pointed at her. Lila turned and ran. The crowd of people disappeared and I was left with my best friend, her boyfriend and Nino my boyfriend. Who knew all us friends would get together like this. I smiled.