Chapter sixteen Mistress of iilusion

Lila
The next day
Those stupid dancers think they can embarrass me, well this means war. They think there so perfect.

I can't take ladybug, like why she's so Ugh what does chat see in that Ladylame, ladydork. I have so many little names for the girl.

She just gets on my nerves. I'll show her and I'll show Chat that I should be his queen, not her. I have a plan a really good one. Hawkmoth will praise this plan and welcome me back.

Ladybug, chat Noir. I'm coming back!

------------------------

Adrien
Friday night
Ayla was still mad at Marrinette she wouldn't talk to ladybug. Ladybug sat next to me "I've tried everything! She's extremely mad at me, and I have no idea why!" She said.

"Did you ask h--" I started but she interrupted "tried, all she said is what do you think. And I have no idea!" Ladybug made hand gestures. I laughed when she did.

"What? Huh, what's so funny? great now I'm confused!" She said. "You, your going crazy over something so small, I bet right now Ayla doesn't even remember why she's mad." I laughed again.

"You know what, your probably right!" She smiled. I ordered two pops. Just then Tikki looked really mad. She picked Ayla out of the crowd. Ayla followed nervously to Tikki's office.

Ladybug got up. I grabbed her wrist. "Hey, wait till there done Tikki doesn't look happy." I told her. She sat back down and sipped her soda.

------------------

Marrinette
Same time
Chat grabbed my wrist. Our eyes locked. "Hey, wait till there done Tikki doesn't look happy." He told me. I sat back down, sipping my soda angrily.

I wanted, no I needed to know what was going on. Just as I started to calm down, Ayla came out her face was pale and her eyes were red. I raced over.

"Ayla, what happened?" I asked concerned. "Apparently I stole some records but, I didn't I swear!" She said between sobs. "What?" I asked.

"I'm banned in till the records are returned." She ran away into the crowd, and I heard the entrance door slam shut. I went to go after her but, chat stopped me.

"She's my friend! I have to help her!" I started to cry myself. "Is she?" He asked. "Yes!" I stopped crying. I ran past chat and out into the night.

I ran towards Ayla's house but, I knew Ayla wouldn't let me in. I knew she wouldn't do something like this. All the lights were out. I let out a big breath. I was to late. I walked home miserably.

I walked into the bakery. It was dark, really dark. I headed upstairs to my room. I turned on my light and opened my sketch book. I was almost done. It would be amazing. Adrien would love it.

----------------------

Lila
Same time 
It's done now all I have to do is show hawkmoth but, first I'm gonna have a little fun with my new information.
It's amazing what technology can do.
Thanks to technology ladybug and Chat noir will discover I'm a force to be reckoned with.

O.•o°0•.O
[A/N]

Alright I'm sorry for such a short chapter but, can you figure out the plot twist? I'm sorry that this is only 500 and something, excluding this note. I know I usually write 1000 plus words but, writers block is coming and I'm so mad at it!!!😔I'll try my best to write, hope you understand. Thanks again my Silly Kitty's!🐱 
O.•o°0•.O