Chapter fourteen The truth can no longer hide

Marrinette
At the club later that week.
Ayla hasn't talked to me sense I had texted her about why I was talking to Adrien. I think she's mad at me but I don't know why.

I walked into the club. Chat was drinking a soda. "Hey kitty." I sat down next to him. People took pictures and said "omg Ladynoir!" And stuff like that. Apparently we were a big deal.

I ordered a ginger ale. "So malady, you wore the necklace I hope." He joked. "Yeah Chat, you should have been there everyone was talking about it." I played along.

"Nice date last night was it not?" He asked. "Wonderful Chat!" I smiled. "Tomorrow afternoon?" He asked.
"I'd love too!" I smiled.

The music started up. "Ladynoir, Ladynoir!" The crowd cheered. "There calling us Chat!" I smiled. "They are aren't they." He smiled.

We walked to the dance floor. Took my hand. He smiled. We started to dance. I felt so happy. I did a backflip and landed fell down.

"Chat, Chat!" I yelled. He stopped dancing and sat at my side. "My ankle, it really hurts!" I touched my ankle. "Someone get Tikki!" Chat said to the crowd.

Nino ran to Tikki's door. Plagg and Tikki ran out. "Everyone give us some space please." Tikki said kneeling on the other side of me.

It was bruised. "Alright, I'll drive you to the hospital to get this checked out." Tikki said. Chat carried me to Tikki's car.

Tikki drove off. I watched the lights out my window. "You'll be fine bugaboo." Chat said and squeezed my hand. "Thank you Chat!" I smiled and squeezed his hand.

Tikki parked close but, Chat insisted on carrying me in. "You take a seat I'll talk to the lady at the desk." Tikki said.
Chat brought me over to a chair. "Thanks chat." I said as I sat.

He sat next to me. Tikki walked back over. "You'll be taken soon for X-Rays. You got to fill out this chart though." She handed me a clipboard of papers and a pen.

I wrote my full name and my birth date on the sheet. A nurse came by soon after with a wheelchair. I I adjusted my self into it and she wheeled me off. I waved at Chat. He smiled and waved.

--------------------------

Adrien
A little after
I played with a string on my sweater as I waited for Marrinette. "She'll be fine Chat, she probably only twisted it." Tikki patted my shoulder. "I know she loves to dance and now she won't be able to" I looked at my shoes. "Just for a while." Tikki said. The nurse came back with Marrinette. "She'll be fine just a twist. A few weeks and she'll be all good as long as she stays off of it for a bit." The nurse smiled. Another nurse, handed me crutches for Marrinette. I helped her out of the wheelchair and helped her get used to the crutches. "You can get in the car I'll be there soon." Tikki handed me the keys. We left the hospital and I unlocked the car. I opened the door and helped Marrinette in. I looked at my phone, it was late. Natalie must be wondering where I am. Marrinette put her head on my shoulder. She must be tired. Tikki got into the drivers seat. "Alright, let's go." Tikki looked at us through the rear view mirror. She smiled.

--------------------------

Marrinette
Arriving at home
This is gonna be a huge mess, my parents are gonna want to know what happened. Tikki pulled up to the bakery. Adrien helped me out of the car.

I unlocked the door, only to find my parents waiting there. Tikki and Adrien were standing behind me. "I called them to let them know, the deserve to know" Tikki said.

"What did we say Marrinette, we didn't want you going to that club. You can't trust people there." My dad said crossing his arms.

"Obviously you can trust them, they helped me when I was hurt, they acted like a family to me." I started to get annoyed.

"We understand that now but, you still disobeyed us. Your grounded for a month. No phone, computer, club, or hanging out with friends. It will give you plenty of time to heal" father told me.

"Alright I agree." I sighed. "Sorry Adrien, no date tomorrow." I turned and looked at him. My parents gasped.
"Adrien that's you?" My mom asked.

"Uh, yeah it is. We just found out who we were. Uh, Marrinette's my girlfriend." Adrien said nervously.

"Marrinette, you can't go on your date when you hurt. It will be a lot better that way." My mom said.

"We're happy to know that your at the club to watch out for her. Goodnight Adrien." My parents smiled and waved. 

They closed the door and helped me up to my room. They went back down stairs. I got into some comfy clothes.

I slowly made my way up and into my loft bed. I sat there wide awake for a while. Then slowly I only saw the darkness of sleep. 

--------------------------------

Adrien
The next day
My father wasn't at home to scold me like marrinette's parents had to marrinette. Instead I just walked to my room. I didn't even get changed I just fell asleep. 

I went to the bakery. "Hello, I was wondering if I could get some macaroons." I said smiling. Marrinette's mom smiled. "Any specific flavour?" She asked. "Any kind marrinette likes." I smiled.

She walked over to shelf.
"These were just made this morning, Marrinette's favourite." She smiled. "That's great. Can you give her these and this card for me?" I asked handing her the money.

"Of course, thank you!" She smiled. I smiled too and walked out of the store.

-----------------------

Marrinette
A few minutes later
My mom walked up to my room as I was sketching a new outfit.
"Here you are." She said leaving a box of something from the bakery on my desk.

I opened the card and instantly knew who it was from.

Bugaboo,
This is a mini date, enjoy the macaroons, I hope you get better soon. Can't wait to see you Monday, though I won't be able to hug and kiss you, just know that's what I want to do when I see you. See you soon Marrinette.

Your silly kitty, Adrien.

I smiled, how sweet was he. I opened the box and bit into one. There were delicious. My favourite, that silly kitty.

•0.°o•o°.0•
[A/N]

Alright so my book is going pretty good so far and I'd like to thank you all for the 66 votes
And 3 hundred and something views. All the comments are nice and enjoy going onto Wattpad knowing that so many like my books.
As you know this book is soon coming to an end but, I got a huge plot twist up ahead.
Once I finish this I'll start a ML ONE SHOT book. So thank you again I just wanted to let you know.
Bye SILLY KITTY'S! 

•0.°o•o°.0•