Chapter nine An akuma ballet

Adrien
At Marrinette's house
Marrinette laid blank papers and a few pencils on the floor in front of us. She sat down and I sat across from her. Her face stained red from the embarrassing story her dad had been telling me, it was funny to me but, not to her I'm guessing. She started sketching a ballerina. Our assignment was to design characters for a play called 'ballet of darkness'. A old student had wrote it and never gave it characters. Every time the teacher would describe the character the students had written about but never named. I would picture ladybug doing those turns. Her dark blue hair spinning with her. The girl marrinette was drawing was nothing like ladybug. She had long hair tided into a bun, and brown eyes. A dress the looked silky. Not at all how I imagined the character. She held it in front of her. "This is how I see the girl, especially in the empty hall scene." Marrinette said hardly audible. I took it from her hands. My arm rubbed her wrist she turned rose red. I looked closer. Marrinette had left notes near the drawing. Blonde hair in a bun, brown cold eyes, a white dress turning black at the end and soft black shoes. Not at all how I imagined her. A name for the girl was written in beautiful cursive 'Emma.' I looked at her. "May I?" I asked. She handed me a pencil without a word. I edited the drawing.
The girls hair was dark almost blue, a raven black colour loose at her shoulders, Sky blue eyes, the dress the same to represent the darkness consuming her. The name I loved, it was pretty. I handed it to her. She nodded. I hope I didn't offend her by changing it. We worked silently for an hour. "I got to go but, we can finish later." I got up and smiled. I let myself out. "Bye, marrinette." I waved. "Bye!" She smiled.

Walking into my room I turned on the computer. An email from ladybug was there, sent just recently.
Chat please meet me by the fountain in the park ASAP! I need to talk to you. Please hurry I'll explode of I can't tell you.
I instantly reached for all the clothing and paint that made me Chat.

I snuck out the door and ran to the park. There she was, wearing black tights and a red tank top. Her hair sat at her shoulders, and her mask covered her face like usual.

"Hey, you called malady." I walked up to her. "Actually I emailed." She laughed. "I get it, what do you need?" I asked. "I'm no longer confused kitty." She smiled. "Oh?" I didn't smile just in case she picked that other boy. "I like you a lot, just I don't think I'm ready to date and..." She paused. "And what..." I held back my joy that she liked me. "I'm not ready to show you who I am and I'm not ready to see who you are, it just wouldn't feel right dating someone I don't really know. I'm sorry." She said a little shaky. "Oh, lady. Do not apologize." I hugged her. "Just I'm afraid you won't like me under the mask." She looked up at me. "Bugaboo I'll like you no matter what. I'm scared you won't like me..." I looked at her. "Chat, I really like you! I'm so scared you'll be disappointed who I am underneath." She cried a little. "How do you know I know you?" I asked her. "I...I don't!" She looked at me tears running down her cheeks. "So how can I be disappointed?" I smiled at her. "I don't know, I'm just a clumsy, stuttering mess in my actual life." She looked at the ground. "This mask doesn't change who you are, and if that doesn't help I think that's super cute!" I lifted her chin. She looked at me and she started to smile. "Thank you chat!" She said her voice drowned from the crying of before. "When the times right we'll show each other our un masked selves. Oh and for the record I'm a shy, unlucky, and clumsy under here." I smiled bigger. "That doesn't seem like you at all." She bit her lip. "This mask gives me confidence to be what Chat is a confident, and silly kitty." I looked into her eyes. "Your the greatest friend I could ever have and one day maybe we can work out a relationship and revel our selves but, for know lets just be friends." She smiled. We both started to walk in separate directions u looked back and she was also looking back. I waved and kept walking.
I couldn't lose a friend like that.

-----------------
Oh no did I cause
The feels?
I felt like people reading this went noo how could I.
And leave you hanging
Oops
Oh well
Hopefully this is the last not for a while!
Lazy yet again sorry this is short
Bye.