Chapter twenty one Tricks up my sleeve

Marrinette
Friday Night
I walked into the club as usual. Ayla wasn't there today. Nino was at the DJ stand like usual. I walked up to him
"Have you seen Chat?" I asked.

"Sorry LB, I haven't." He went back to spinning the music. I sighed. I was looking around when someone from behind me covered my eyes.

"What gives?" I kicked them in the shin. "Oww!" They yelped and released me. I turned and saw Chat. "Chat!" I hugged him. He returned the hug. I released him and punched him in the arm.

"Never scare me like that again!" I said.
"Oww again!" He rubbed his arm. "Jeez malady first your happy to see me and then your mad at me!" He said after he was done fussing about his arm.

"Sorry Chat, just what happened?" I asked. "Well I started to call you and my phone was dying. Someone cupped there hand over my mouth and I muffled out what I was gonna tell you and then my phone died, I turned to see my father." He told me.

"What did your father want?" I asked.
"Not to talk to you blah blah, your not a true friend blah blah. Stuff like that." He mocked his father. I put my hand over my mouth as I laughed.

"So in other words I'm fine at least I was until you hit me!" He laughed.
"You had me worried, I saw Volpina and got scared that she might of hurt you." I punched his arm again.

"Alright! Can you stop hitting me?" He rubbed his arm again.
"Fine.." I sighed. "Hey, whatever happens. Just know I'll always dance with you Malady." He put his arms around my shoulder.

"How about we dance together?" I asked. "I wouldn't have thought of anything better." He smiled. He whispered something I Nino's ear.

I waited at the dance floor. Chat came over and we started in a pose. The lights shut off. Just as the music started to get faster spotlights landed on us.

Causing us to have everyone's attention. We started dancing it was so much fun. We danced in sync. I broke out and did a solo and we switched.

People cheered us on during our Solos.
We started spinning and on the last beat of the song we were inches apart.
The club erupted in cheers.

I loved to dance with Chat. He was himself again. This night was perfect.
Or so I thought....

Chloe stepped onto the dance floor. She had an outfit similar to mine. Only the colours were switched. She had a mask covering her face. I only knew it was her because of her annoying voice.

"I Anti-Bug, challenge you Ladybug to a dance battle." She stated. "Alright, say your prayers that I'll let you not embarrass yourself to much." I smirked.

"Whatever, me and Chat will forever be great partners." Anti-Bug said happily.
"Like you'd ever win even if you did I'd never be your partner!" Chat hissed at her.

"Start the music please." I said to Nino.
He smiled and started the song. I started light and so did Chloe, I mean Anti-Bug. She had my style down pat.

She's copying my moves! If that's how you want to play then how about we turn the difficulty up. I started spinning and so did she.

We stopped at the same time. Alright that didn't shake her. I went full out. I did a backflip landing it this time and then going into a one handed hand stand.

Chloe attempted it and didn't even make the backflip. Let's just say what her so called backflip was looked like a dying seal. She landed on the ground just as the music stopped.

I landed my hand stand and walked up to her. "You tricked me!" She screeched at me. "There's nothing better then original!" I gave my hand to her. She looked at it and then slapped it away.

That was uncalled for. "Suit yourself, just trying to be nice!" I smiled. She got up and stormed out of the club. "Correct there can only be one ladybug!" Chat said from behind me.

-----------------

Adrien
After Chloe left
As a prize for her winning the dance battle, not that Chloe had a chance. I bought Ladybug a pop.

"Hey, I have an idea on how to trick Volpina. That way we don't have to choose." Ladybug said looking up from her drink. "Alright what is it?" I asked looking at her.

She leaned over and whispered the plan in my ear. I nodded. "So what do you think?" She said after she told me her plan. "Sounds good!" I said.

An hour of dancing and talking had went by. "I'll walk you home ok!" I smiled at her. "Sure, Kitty!" She said.
We went outside and there was a cold breeze. I put my sweater around her shoulders.

"Your such a Cliché!" She laughed.
"Is it a good Cliché?" I smiled.
"Of course it is kitty!" She smiled.
The star were visible from were we walked. They sparked and danced in the night sky.

We arrived at her parents bakery all to soon. She opened the door. "Good night kitty." She handed me my sweater. "Thank you Malady!" I took the sweater from her.

"Good night!" I said. She closed the door and disappeared inside. Her bedroom light flickered on. I waited a minute. Her light went out. "Sweet dreams Princess." I said and walked down the street towards my house.

I entered and surprise! No one was there. I walked up to my room and washed off the mask. I left the lights off and I attempted to get to my bed without hitting anything.

I was almost there when I stepped on something sharp. I reached down and picked up a pin. Ouch, jeez that hurt. I placed it on my desk and flopped onto my bed.

I laid in the darkness until I fell asleep.