Chapter twelve Unmasking malady

Adrien
Friday, one month later
I walked into the club. I was nervous and anxious. I looked around nothing seemed odd. Everything looked the same as it did every Friday

People were dancing and talking. Nothing out of the usual. I walked over to Ayla. "Who do you think it is?" I asked "No I ain't given you any hints!" Ayla shook her head. "So you know who it is?" I asked "no!" She smiled. I gave her an un amused look. She laughed. Her phone buzzed. "Well, I got to meet my friend out front, she agreed to come for once without breaking her promise." Ayla pointed at the door. I nodded and looked around. No one looked like malady. I sat at the bar and ordered a soda. Ever so often between sips I looked around. Nothing yet. I payed for my drink and walked over to Ayla and her friend. Both girls turned, the friend was marrinette. "So you must be Chat. Nice to meet you!" She smiled. "And you princess." I smiled back. Something about her just made me want to smile but, I couldn't put my finger on it. "So you got to find ladybug in all these people. That's got to be hard!" She said. "How would you know that?" I asked. "Ayla put it on her blog." She said not cutting eye contact. "Well then, the whole club knows now doesn't it!" I laughed. "Most likely." Marrinette shrugged. "Well princess my challenge continues." I smiled as I turned and looked around.

--------------------

Marrinette
A few seconds after
I giggled, it was funny to see him try and find ladybug. Didn't he know he just talked to her. I swayed to the music, not wanting to give my secret up. It was all too funny to watch him look. He didn't ask anyone or he'd lose.
I watched him for a while. He wandered hopelessly around the club. 

--------------------

Adrien
At closing time
The music had wounded down and people were leaving. I was running out of time. Only a handful of people were left. Suddenly it hit me. The reason I was so happy when I talked to marrinette earlier was her eyes. The way she didn't cut eye contact with me, like she was trying to send a message from her mind to me. I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder. "You little actress." I whispered. She spun around and Ayla looked shocked. "You lose chat marrinette has never been here before!" Ayla smiled. "Congratulations silly kitty." Marrinette said. Me and Ayla both looked at her. "Surprise!" She used jazz hands. Ayla was speechless and I instantly hugged her. "Malady come outside to meet me, this parts a secret for miss gossip girl here." I put marrinette down and pointed at Ayla. Marrinette took my hand and we walked out into the dark street. I rubbed at my mask. It wiped off and I stood in the light. Marrinette gasped. "A...A...Adrien?" Was all she said. "Surprise bugaboo!" I smiled. She hugged me. "You silly kitty you had me confused over you or you!" She said. "You liked me and me Chat?" I asked. "Yes!" She laughed. "My little secret Kitty!" She smiled. I walked her home that night. I kissed her on the cheek and she went inside. Now that all the secrets were over I knew my partner and my girlfriend. We couldn't act like it at school though, not until I myself was ready to show myself to the internet. The news spread fast, not who marrinette was but, the fact we were dating. It was all over the Ladyblog. Me and ladybug a couple. It still hadn't kicked in. The internet comments were filled with ship names. From now on we were called Ladynoir.

--------------------
A/N
Sorry that was so short of a chapter
I'm getting a bit of writers block
And so Ladynoir is officially in my book
There's some more chapters coming!
Might take a while though.
Love ya Silly Kitty's.