Chapter Nineteen Surprize

Adrien
Thursday
I thought this would have been a simple stroll through the park but, the park was covered in decorations.

It was amazing, there was a huge table filled with food from Marrinette's bakery, a huge DJ table were Nino was playing music.

There were people from school dancing, a photo booth, Balloons, streamers and a huge banner that said
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIEN!

I looked at Marrinette she smiled and said "SURPRISE!" I must of looked silly with such a big smile on my face.

"Marrinette I.....I....Uh..." I continued to look around. "Your welcome." She smiled.

--------------------

Lila
A few hours later
They were still dancing and having fun, I had to ruin this. I smirked and being sneaky as a fox snuck into the crowd.
Being Volpina was amazing.

I got up to the front and stole a wireless microphone and walked over to some bushes. I cleared my throat away from the microphone.

I thought about it for a minute. Alright my plan was going into full swing.

"Why are you so happy? He's rich, why work your butts off to create this lame party, I'm sure he's seen way better! I mean he's not this kind teen at all, I bet he ignores all your birthday cards you leave by his front door! How heartless! If I was Adrien, I would make sure I read every single word on each one! He doesn't care about anyone of you!" I said into the microphone with my best Ayla impression, then I place the microphone next to her on the bench she was sitting on.

Everyone glared when they saw her near the lost microphone. She looked out at everyone. "Do you really think I'd say something like that?" She said on the verge of tears.

No one responded, not even Marrinette. "Fine, think what you want!" She got up and started to run away. "AYLA!" Marrinette called as she started to run after her.

"We'll have none of that!" I whispered to myself and tripped her. She landed on the concrete hard. I snickered and found Ayla all alone in an ally.

I hid in the shadows watching her cry.
"Now, now don't cry!" I said smiling like the Cheshire Cat. "Who's there!" She lifted her head from her lap. "Well your in a ally, could be anyone really." I told her.

"Show yourself!" She yelled. "Actually I have a deal for you." I said happily. "One to prove all those people back there that, they did you wrong and they should pay!" I recalled what Hawkmoth had said to me when I met him.

"I don't know...." She shook slightly.
"It wouldn't hurt to try!" I reached my hand out from the shadows.

She looked at it. I sighed "look, I don't have all day. you in or out?" She hesitated "D...D...Deal!" She grabbed my hand.

I pulled her up. "Good choice!" I smiled. "Your...your Volpina!" She gasped. "A deals, a deal!" I told her.
"I agree!" She smiled. I handed her a pendant with a purple butterfly on it.

"Just a little token of my trust!" I smiled. She took it and placed it around her neck. "Th...Thank you!" She looked at the necklace.

"No worries!" I winked.

--------------------

Marrinette
That night
I sighed, why would Ayla lash out at Adrien like that? I searched for the Ladyblog and read her latest post.

My dear readers, ladybug and chat noir are selfish teens! I can't believe I was ever friends with them! Don't be blinded by there dance moves! They only care about themselves. I believe they deserve what's coming to them. Me and my actual best friend have big plans in store. After tonight this blog will turn into a page on why the two dancers should unmask themselves and never dance again! Signing out!

I had to read it over and over again.
Ayla's
'Actual Best Friend!' 
They had plans to ruin my life as a dancer and most likely my life entirely.

What happened Ayla? What made you do this?

---------------------

Lila
Night of the meeting
I looked at my watch, they were late!
Ayla hid in the bushes with her phone ready to record.

Suddenly the two dancers walked up with there masks on. "What took you so long?" I asked. "Volpina?" They both said.

"Yes, I gave clues! The orange sticky notes! I'm dressed like a fox! Foxes are orange. Ugh, no wonder you two couldn't figure out who each other were!" I smiled.

"Ayla was just part of the plan all along!" I snickered. "How dare you do that to her!" Ladybug tried to come forward but, Chat noir held her back.

"Now, you get your precious records back if you unmask your selves and stop dancing forever!" I crossed my arms.

"And why would we do that?" Ladylame sneered. "Because if you don't, these will be posted all around Paris!" I waved the records in my hand.

"Both end the same way!" Chat hissed at me. "Not really kitty! One way all of Paris knows who you are the other only I know!" I smiled.

"And how does that gain anything for you?" They asked. "I get to know who you are and I can be top dancer!" I smiled.

They looked at each other. "I'll give you 2 weeks to decide! Alright! There's some where I need to be!" I sighed.

They nodded and walked away. I walked over to Ayla "sorry, I have to be somewhere. Two weeks from now we'll get the video!" I smiled and we both walked away.

Little did Chat and Ladylame know is that both ways all of Paris will know there identity's.

This plan was genius! Next time that think they have bested me. Think again I'm a step ahead of them every time.

O.•o°0•.O
[A/N]

Alright my writers block is almost gone! Yay! Anyway this book is almost done and then I'm starting BROKEN. Thank you every one of you! Not many author notes after this alright!
I know there long and boring!
So sorry about that!

So yeah that's all
Bye Silly Kitty's!🐱🐞

O.•o°0•.O