Chapter four Shut up and dance kitty

Adrian
That night
I slipped away from my house and ran into someone while I was running to the club. I looked up and saw ladybug extending her hand to me. I grabbed her hand and she helped me up.

"Sorry kitty, I should watch where I'm going. It's hard in the dark." She apologized. "No problem, why were you running?" I asked letting go of her hand. "Same reason you most likely were.

To get away from my actual life and get to the club faster." She crossed her arms. "Yeah, you got me there." I smiled.

"Come on silly kitty, let's go." We walked together but, to my disliking it ended quickly. You could hear the music and people talking.

"Hope we get paired bugaboo!" I leaned in for a kiss and closed my eyes. "Enough with, the bugaboo. FYI, in your dreams kitty." She said.

I opened my eyes and she already was walking in. I sighed. So close. I followed her in. "Hello, my friends it's time for MASHUP!" Nino shouted into the microphone.

Everyone cheered. "Alright first up, Tikki and Plagg how about you school us." Nino laughed into the mic. "Sorry to burst your bubble but, Plagg isn't here." Tikki frowned.

"Alrighty Chat, Ladybug show us what you got." Nino gave me a thumbs up. I nodded. The music started and I followed ladybug and then she followed me.

We started doing are own thing, when I noticed ladybug was spinning to close. I caught her just as she tripped and we were just a sliver apart when the song ended.

We both breathed heavily and are faces were blushing. I leaned in and she didn't struggle but, we pulled away when we heard someone break the silence with a slow long clap.

He had a mask over his face and wore a purple suit with a butterfly symbol on it. "Who are you?" I asked angrily. "Nothing applies to you, just your little girl friend." He chuckled.

I clenched my teeth. "Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on her." I shielded her with my arm. "Chat don't make him angry." Ladybug's voice sounded worried.

"Listen to your love bug, alley cat no need for a fist fight or cops." He crossed his arms and looked pleased with himself. "What are you doing here Hawkmoth!" Tikki asked.

"Your running low on funds are you not, and where's your little friend Plagg? Isn't he supposed to help pay?" Hawkmoth smiled happily. "That's non of your business." Tikki yelled.

"Oh on the contrary, you don't get the money soon, this club becomes mine. You remember our deal don't you?" Hawkmoth circled Tikki.

Tikki gulped "I'll find the, money just get out of my sight!" Hawkmoth walked backwards "as you wish, pay up soon or not at all, either way I'll find a way to kick you to the curb and own this club." Hawkmoth laughed evilly and left.

"What is he talking about Tikki?" I asked. "This is his property I pay him to have the club here." Tikki looked at the ground. Everyone gasped.

"I think it's best for you all to leave right now." Tikki said sadly. People started to leave. "We'll find away to help you." Ladybug said.

"No, I can't let you do that. You've done your part by paying the membership fee. Please go for now." She sighed shaking her head. I ushered ladybug outside.

"We have to help her!" Ladybug cried out. "You heard her, she doesn't want us to." I said my eyes full with worry as well.

I couldn't lose this part of my life, the freedom and most importantly having ladybug there with me. "Chat." Ladybug started crying.

"No, don't cry again your mask." I told her. "I don't care anymore, this place means to much to me." She cried.

"We won't lose it. Tikki will find the money somehow." I put my arm around her shoulder. She stopped crying. "I guess." She looked at me. Her mask was still I tact.

"How about we walk through the park a bit." I suggested. "I'm sorry chat, perhaps another time. I just want to go home." She said. "Alright but, you better keep your word." I smiled.

Then she did the last thing I thought she would do tonight. She kissed me. I was in shock, I blushed. She backed off and ran away. "Wait!" I called after her but she was gone.

I walked home alone. I snuck into the house and up to my bedroom. I washed off the mask and changed out of my Chat noir clothes. I sat at my computer. I had my first kiss with ladybug.

My one and only crush. An email popped up.

Dear Chat,
I would like to apologize for my actions just a bit ago. I didn't know what I was doing. I thank you for always being there for me.
The kiss was a make up for the one we were gonna have in the club. If we do lose the club I was glad to of met you my silly kitty. I just want to say your the best friend a ladybug could ask for. Thank you.
Your lady.

I read it over and over again. Finally I decided to reply.

Bugaboo,
To be honest you shocked me with that kiss, you really did but, I'm glad you did. If it wasn't already obvious I really like you.
I'm glad to of met you too. If we do lose the club, I hope we can still see each other my masked friend. One day maybe we will be able to show each other our true selves. Just a thought.
Your silly kitty.

I sent it to her and turned off the computer. I laid on my bed and drifted to sleep.