Chapter twenty Hope

Marrinette
One week later
Time felt like it was speeding by, only one more week. I was nervous, not so much for me but, for Adrien. What if his father found out.

We had decided on our choice. It was a hard decision. "Marrinette, stop day dreaming in class!" My teacher pulled me from my thoughts. The class giggled. I turned red.

That was so embarrassing. I started speed writing my notes down. The bell rang and I stood straight up. "Good to know you like my class Marrinette." The teacher said.

The class laughed again. My face felt really hot. I smiled awkwardly and sat back down. "Alright that's the end of today's lesson, see you tomorrow!" She smiled at the class.

"In other words, you may go Marrinette." She laughed and pointed at the door. I gathered my stuff and I ran out the door.

Luckily that was the last bell. I was just heading out when, the girl who had faced Chloe straight on walked up to me. "Hey." She said casually. "Hi!" I was slightly nervous.

The girl seemed to want to be friends but, I didn't want to make her angry. She could hurt me and I knew it. The girl looked like a fighter.

Her hair cascading down her back and she smiled sweetly. "So thanks about the other day." I said looking up from my shoes.

"No problem, I mean the blonde had it coming! Next time I won't go so easy." She held a fist and smiled wickedly. I gulped, this girl made me nervous.

"Hey, don't worry I won't hurt you!" She lowered the fist and her smiled disappeared. I was silent. "Alright I might have to explain my violence, won't I?!" She half smiled.

I nodded. "Well I have to get going now perhaps I can meet you a week from now somewhere? It's the soonest I got time!" She waved and ran down the side walk.

I turned and walked home. Hopefully I would get my answer for Volpina soon.
My phone went off. I looked at the screen. It was Adrien! I clicked answer.

"Marrinette.......meet.....me.......at the...park..." The line went dead. My heart skipped a beat. What the heck was going on?

-------------------------

Adrien
Same time line (his view on the day)
I sat quietly in class. Trying to pay attention but, I was deep in thought.
Marrinette seemed to be doing the same thing.

The teacher called on her. She jolted when she heard her name. She blushed a scarlet red. The class erupted in giggles.

Of course I was never called on for day dreaming. Just because my father was somewhat scary, alright a lot scary. That doesn't mean I should get special treatment.

Plus it's not like I get home and he asks me how my day was. He's never home. Sometimes I feel like I raise myself. Luckily I have Natalie but, I can't say she's parent material.

She closed off and secretive but, if we're going down that road so is my father. 

The bell rung and interrupted my thoughts. Marrinette stood straight up. I wonder what's got her so on edge.

Was it the deal? The teacher made a comment and the class giggled again. Marrinette sat back down obviously embarrassed. The teacher spoke and then let everyone go.

Marrinette was the first out and she disappeared into the school. I was the last out until the teacher stopped me.

"Adrien are you ok? You haven't been yourself lately." She said worried.
"Fine, I just have been lost in thought for the last bit." I smiled slightly so I could go sooner.

"If you say so." She glanced away. She turned back to her desk. "That's all then." She said. I walked out and down the stairs. I saw Marrinett and was just about to go talk to her but, a unknown girl beat me to it.

I walked to the park and decided to talk to her later.

I pulled out my phone and started to call her. Hope I wasn't interrupting her and that girls chat.
(A/N: not Chat a chat like talking!just to clear that up)

----------------------

Lila
Her day
Ugh school was such a drag! Blah blah math stuff blah blah science stuff. The final bell rang and I felt like jumping for joy except Marrinett beat me to it.

The teacher made a comment and I plus, the other students burst out laughing. She looked so embarrassed.
To bad I don't care.

She let the class go and Marrinett was first. Jeez what's got her all jumpy? Oh perhaps my deal that's a trick.

-----------------------

Ayla
Her day
I have sat silently since I had been blamed for the speak out at Adrien's party. People who were there often glared at me but, I didn't care.

I just held onto the necklace Volpina gave me. She is my only true friend in the world. One more week and my Ladyblog turned ladybug hate blog, will be the first spot to see who the top dancers in Paris truly are!

My only question where is Volpina? She must be very busy, or she may be in this very room. I looked around Sabrina? No, the hair is all wrong!

Chloe? Gosh I hope not! Rose? To kind!
Juleka? No to tall. Hmm, Lila? I don't know maybe. I stopped my search. The bell rang and after Marrinett got into trouble, we all left.

Of course she was the first out though.
I walked out staring at my phone. I was dropping readers like flys! If I don't get that video soon, I'm done for! Volpina better know what she's doing.

--------------------

Marrinette
After the phone call
My heart was pounding in my chest. I broke into run like my life depended on it but, really it might be Adrien's life that depends on it.

I crossed the street in seconds. I entered the park and looked all over the park. I couldn't find Adrien. Just the I saw a pesky little fox!

"Where is he?" I said angrily. "Who? Do I know you?" She smiled. Then it hit me I wasn't dressed as ladybug. "Uh..." Is all I could say.

"This is Akward...." She said casually.
"Very!" I replied. "Well hope you find whoever your looking for!" She walked out of the park and then she was gone.

I wanted to chase after her and demand answers but, I couldn't not dressed like this! How am I supposed to find Adrien!

.•°0.•o°•.
[A/N]

This isn't much of a note but, I'd like to thank you all for reading and voting on my book!

I was thinking of doing a contest but, would any of you join? I don't know what it would be yet but, you can even reply some ideas if you want!

Anyway I am dedicating this chapter to ASFIronWolf_2002
Her books are really good! Check them out!

Anywho that's about it!
Bye SILLY KITTYS🐱🐞

.•°0.•o°•.