Chapter three We meet again

Marrinette
Present time
It had been six months since I had first had went to Club Papillon. I had learned break dance after school everyday and watched the other dancers at the club when ever I was there.

Ayla had been mad at me for a couple of weeks. I still haven't told her who I was but, my dancer side had become good friends with Ayla.

She would often express her feelings about me, marrinette to me, the dancer. I would wince when she said something she'd never say to my face.

It was finally Friday my anniversary at the club. I had paid the membership my second month at the club.

This Friday I was gonna dance at the club, and even try my luck against the Champ who had still managed to keep his title.

The music boomed through the club. "Alright, now it comes to Who. Will. Face. Our. Champ?" Nino dramatically said into the microphone. I gave it a bit. "No one?" Nino asked.

Again I waited. "Well, this is new." He stated. I raised my hand. "Alright little lady what's your name?" Nino asked. I thought for a minute.

Everyone called me little lady, I apparently bugged the guard out front. "Ladybug!" I replied proudly. "Alright! Ladybug!" He clapped. "Chat, you got a challenger!" Nino said.

He didn't come forward. "What a pretty little bug!" A voice behind me said. I jumped. "Didn't mean to scare you malady!" He winked. "Alright hit the music." Nino played a track.

Chat started with a hard move. From what had learned, he was gonna tire himself out. I started easy and worked up the difficulty.

He was sweating within minutes each move got weaker because he started out strong. I held a one handed handstand and touched my free hand to my shoe during the last note of the song.

I landed on my feet. Chat was breathing hard. "Pace yourself silly kitty!" I smiled. Everyone cheered "ladybug!" I had won.

I was the new champion! "Alright we got a new champ ladybug! She had de-crowned our king, all hail queen ladybug." Nino laughed. "Tuff luck chat!" Nino said.

Chat walked away from the dance floor with me. "Your good bugaboo!" He smiled at me. Really bugaboo, I was right what a flirt.

"Hey this is so going on my blog! Ladybug smile." Ayla said holding her phone. I did a peace sign and smiled brightly. She snapped the picture.

Then she snapped one of me and Chat. He pulled me close and we both smiled. I heard the phone go click and I wiggled out of his hold.

"Hey you guys coming tomorrow?" Nino asked us away from the microphone. "What's tomorrow?" I asked confused. "Duets." Chat smiled.

"Yeah, you get paired up with random people and you have to come up with a dance on the spot." Ayla smiled. "Possibly, I'm not sure if I can." I said slightly upset.

"Come on bugaboo, it will be fun." Chat kissed my hand. I pulled my hand away. "Look for me, I'm here in here, I'm not I'm not." I shrugged.

"If your here tomorrow is it a date?" Chat smiled and raised an eyebrow. "In your dreams kitty." I laughed and saluted as I walked away and out onto the streets.

"You moves are interesting, my friend." A voice behind me said. "Cha..Chat?" I stuttered. "Don't be afraid little bug, I'm not chat but, you can trust me." They chuckled.

I screamed. Chat ran out and came to my rescue. He hugged me. "What's wrong malady I heard you scream." Chat held me close as I cried a bit.

"No, don't cry." He said trying to lift my chin. "No, Chat I'm not ready to show you who I am, my mask it's running with my tears." I held my chin low so he wouldn't see me.

"Are you sure?" Chat asked. "Positive." I replied through the tears. He kissed the top of my head and backed away.
I looked up and he had his hands over his eyes.

"What are you doing silly kitty?" I started to smile. He smiled to "so you can leave without me seeing who you are. You said you didn't want me to know yet." He said as his smile became bigger.

"Thank you Chat." I said backing up into the darkness away from the light above the club door. "You can look now Chat!" I said surrounded by the darkness.

He removed his hands from his eyes.
"Be safe malady." He called as I ran down the street. "Will do my silly kitty." I yelled back to him.

I looked back and saw him still standing there a smile on his face. I turned my attention forward and ran on, making sure not to be caught in any lights.

I snuck up to my room and laid on my bed not even changing. I fell asleep instantly.

-----------------

Adrian
The next day
I sat up in bed with the sun out and birds chirping. I remember last night, comforting ladybug. I had never seen her cry, she always seemed untouchable, almost unbothered.

I remembered what she had called me last night, silly kitty. I loved it but, when she said it, it made my heart skip a beat. I hated to see her go but, she wanted to.

I walked over to my computer and saw a E-mail to my Chat noir account. I opened it.

8:00am today
Dear silly kitty,
I asked Tikki for your email, thank you again for comforting me last night. I also wanted to thank you for allowing me to keep my identity a little longer. I will be there today, not a date though my little kitty, you can think it all you want but, it's not a date. Got to go kitty. See you soon.
Your lady.

The way she said your lady at the end made me feel all excited and to think see will be there today made me want to jump up and shout yes.

I turned off my computer and stared at my huge empty bedroom. My whole life it was me and only me, at the club I had ladybug, me sweet sweet ladybug.

At school I had Nino, Ayla and sort of marrinette. Marrinette always got scared in front of me but, those three were all I had as actual friends and not fans at school.

At the club ladybug was my best friend. I trust her so much, I would tell her who I am in a heartbeat but, perhaps it's better I wait for now. I sighed and looked out the window.