Chapter eleven The rise to dance off

Marrinette
Saturday
I was on the ladyblog very early. I didn't sleep much. Ayla made a new update. It was picture of me and chat talking, also one of Volpina holding up a peace sign and then a picture of Hawkmoth challenging us. She had wrote in detail about last night. The websites ladybug design made my head spin. I was way to tired. I rested my head on my arms, and closed my eyes for a second.

Next thing I knew I woke up with the sun shining out side. I sat up groggily. I looked at the time 12:01 was the time on my phone. I had slept for seven hours. I stretched. I noticed a new post on the ladyblog.
Alright we all love ladybug but, we don't really know who she is. Well soon enough we will see. She has challenged Chat to find her in the crowd at the club. If he does she will give him a chance. How sweet! For us this is amazing news, one we get to see our favourite couple happen and reveal ladybug. Catch you soon loyal readers
-LADY WIFI!
I frowned. I had to tell chat, I was ok with letting him know but the whole internet not so much, I didn't think it out so well. This is gonna suck, on the bright side I'll see if Chat can find me. Then I'll know he really likes me. At the club last night he even agreed to reveal himself when he found me. This was exciting and scary. Part of me still liked Adrien but, I think I really like chat though. 

---------------------------

Adrien
Dance off day
I was nervous, excited and tired all at once. Dance off day had came fast, me and ladybug worked on some routines and new moves. I was dressed as Chat and I was practicing my solo part of our dance in my room with the door locked.
I looked at the time, I was gonna be late if I didn't go now. I snuck out of the house and down towards the Eiffel Tower. I saw a decent amount of people making a crowd. Ladybug was warming up. Hawkmoth scowled from the other side of the dance space marked out for us. I went beside ladybug and started stretching with her. "Nervous kitty?" She said touching her toes. "Not really." I said keeping my cool but, inside I was a wreck. My hands were sweaty and I wiped them on my pants so they wouldn't be slick when I danced. We warmed up for a little longer in till a man in his twenties standing next to Tikki started talking. He had black hair and he wore all black. "This is a dance off for the ownership rights to Club Pappillion. This is no way a fight. There will be not hitting or hurting any one of your Opponents, the crowd will decide. Without further delay I give you the dance battle for Club Pappillion!" He said. "Thank you Plagg." Tikki smiled. So that was Plagg I wonder where he was all this time. The music started and Volpina started with a solo. It was well choreographed. Me and ladybug stepped up and did out duet. It was fast and well put to the music. Hawkmoth took his solo, I tried not to laugh but, his dance it was horrible. Ladybug started her solo with elegant turns and then it became more up beat. Volpina stepped forward and started spinning to it was a dance battle for sure now. Volpina dropped the turns and ladybug kept going. She finally stopped and both teams did duets. Me and ladybug did back flips in sync. Everyone cheered when we both landed it. Volpina was obviously stronger and she was dancing the most to hide what appeared to be some sort of dancing that Hawkmoth was doing. The song ended and had ladybug close like we had ended many duets before. The crowd clapped. "Alright, who is our winner?" Plagg asked. Hawkmoth and Volpina's name were drowned out by cheers of our names. "Alright looks like we keep Club Pappillion!" Tikki squealed. "I'll be back this isn't over!" Hawkmoth said. "Stop being a villain cliché!" Ladybug yelled as Hawkmoth walked away. I lifted ladybug. "We did it!" I smiled. "Thought we wouldn't?" She asked as I put her down. I was about to reply when people dragged her away to talk to her. I frowned. She found a way out of the crowd and came and hugged me. "I'll see you unmasked in a month!" She winked and walked over to Ayla to pose for pictures. I walked home and I almost started counting to the day I met the real ladybug.