Chapter eight The New Dancer

Adrien
Next Friday Night
I walked in to the club. The music was blaring, people were dancing but, something was different. I walked over to Ayla. "Hey Chat!" She smiled and shoved her phone at my face. I grabbed it from her and looked at the screen. It was ladybug and me by the water on her blog. "What am I looking at?" I asked confused. "You kissed ladybug!" She smiled brighter. "I know that I was there but, why do you have this photo?" I asked. "I was walking near by and I saw you two together! It was too cute not to post! So where's your girlfriend?" She looked around. "Ok first this is so violation of our personal life, two were not dating, three I don't know where she is, and finally don't let her see that she ran off almost in tears, so take it down now." I felt a little angry with Ayla. "Fine but, you and ladybug make a cute couple!" She winked. "Ayla take it down now!" I tried not to yell. "Alright there gone!" Ayla said. "Now delete it from your phone." I crossed my arms. "What? You can't do that!" She said angrily. "I'm in that photo and I don't give you permission to have that or post it understand me?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm trusting you that you deleted it." I in crossed my arms. "Deleted what?" Ladybug walked over and smiled. "Nothing just a dumb photo." I said. "Well can I see the photo?" She asked Ayla. "Sure if you want to." Ayla said. "I thought you deleted it." I said. "Not yet!" Ayla smirked and turned her phone to ladybug. She gasped "how did you get this??" She said looking at Ayla. "I was walking by and I took a picture of you two. Your just so cute." Ayla pointed at us. "So ladybug are you two together." Ayla turned to ladybug like I wasn't even there. "Uh, no not that I know of. I mean I like someone else!" Ladybug said. "Chat is a great friend though, in fact he's my best friend!" She said. It hurt a bit, she had friend zoned me again. "Chat, I did like the date and I do like you. Just I'm confused. Chat if I didn't like you I wouldn't be confused and I would of struggled when you kissed me." She smiled at me. I smiled back. Wait she friend zoned me and then said she likes me. Great now I'm confused. "Well ladybug I think it's pretty easy to tell I like you!" I smiled. "Of course Chat!" She smiled. Ayla had went to talk to Nino and left me with ladybug. "So, bugaboo." I smiled at her. "Omg chat really?" She teased and smiled at me. I pulled her along with me into the crowd and found some space. We started dancing. When the song had ended I caught her like I did the first time we danced. "Silly kitty." She smiled. We stood next to each other and walked back over to Ayla and Nino.
"Hey you see the new girl, she's really good!" Ayla pointed at a girl. Her outfit reminded me of a fox. "She keeps saying her name is Volpina, she wears a mask like you two." Ayla said watching the new girl dance. I looked at the new girl, she was good but, not that good. I smiled. Ladybug looked bored. "You ok?" I asked. "Fine." She spat. This Volpina girl walked over after dancing. "Hi, you must be Chat." She pointed at the ears. "Uh, yeah that's me." I smiled politely. "Nice. Your ladybug aren't you!" She shifted over to ladybug. "No I wear ladybug spots for fun." Ladybug said coldly. "Your funny." Volpina laughed. Ladybug forced a smile. I laughed. "In the one with the puns! Ladybug calls me silly kitty!" I told her. "Well isn't that cute!" She smiled. Ladybug pretend to be happy.  "adorable. Right?" I gave ladybug a funny look. What is going on with her, the new girls being nothing but, nice. "Want to get a pop?" Ladybug pulled Ayla away. "Not really." Ayla said as ladybug pulled her along.

-------------------------

Marrinette
An hour later 
Volpina smacked on gum in her mouth. At one point I wanted to pop it in her face so she would stop chewing and talking. Ugh, something about her just didn't feel right. The way she stared at Chat made me feel queasy. She wouldn't stop talking to him. I couldn't get a word in. I had tried to stay away but, I didn't want to be rude to Chat. Honestly I don't care if I was rude to her she bugged me she really did. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I started to leave. Chat looked at me. I waved goodbye. He smiled and waved too. I walked out of the club and into the dark streets. I made my way home. I looked at my computer. There was an email. I clicked it.
Bugaboo,
Just left myself not as much fun without you and Volpina's gum chewing was starting to give me a headache. She's nice and all. Your my only true friend. Night malady!
Silly Kitty.

I too did have to rub my head while that girl chewed her gum. It was loud and annoying. I started to type in reply.

Kitty,
Why thank you!
Goodnight to you too.
Sorry I couldn't say goodbye properly.
Lady.

It was short but sweet. I turned the computer off and got into bed. I tossed a bit that night. I don't really remember when I actually fell asleep.

My alarm went off, I startled and sat straight up. I mumbled angry words at it as I got changed. The sun was bright this morning. I squinted as I looked outside. My mom opened the hatch door I had. "Adrien is here to see you." My mom said. I couldn't think why he was here then I remember I had a project due. Adrien was my partner and was right down stairs. I looked at my walls. No, they were covered in magazine clippings of him. I started to peel them off the wall. "Just one minute!" I called over my shoulder. I peeled off the last one. Flipped over the framed photo and covered my computer with a towel. There I was safe.
I walked downstairs and my dad was telling Adrien a very unfunny story of when I was little. I freaked. I walked over. "That's a great story dad but, we need to get to work on the project!" I blushed as Adrien smiled and followed me to my room. I pulled out some paper and pencils. I laid them on the floor and sat on the floor. Adrien sat across from me. We started on the project.

------------------------
A/N
Oh no, I added Volpina!
I like her because she adds drama to the show and now my book!
At the same time I don't like her because she's messing with the love square.
Anywho yeah I feel lazy, so I'm not splitting this chapter into paragraphs
I did that last chapter.
Just ugh it takes to much work to count it out properly.
So yeah hopefully
I don't get into a faze of writing author notes just yeah
Bye.