Chapter seven The Date between dancers

Marrinette
Saturday
I got up still dizzy but, I promised Chat and I wasn't there last night. I got dressed and opened my email.
Hey bugaboo,
Should I pick you up? Meet you somewhere? Just want to know.
Excited to see you. Got new clothes just for the date. Didn't want to show up in my dance clothes. Still wearing the ears do I'll always be you kitty.

Never really thought where or how we'd meet up. I hesitated and then began to type.

Silly kitty,
Parks good. Meet me by the fountain. Don't get to fancy kitty, we're not going to a five star dinner it's a walk through the park and ice cream. Me, just look for the spots, you know the ladybug look! Good to know you'll always be my kitty.
I'll always be your Lady.

I clicked send. I looked at my new sun dress I designed with my ladybug spots covering it. I went downstairs in my normal clothes. "Morning mom!" I said to her as she sat at the cash register. "Morning sweetie, feeling better?" Mom said sweetly handing a cake box to a costumer. "A bit, still quite tired!" I smiled. I went upstairs to our house. Dad was baking up a storm of cupcakes. "Big order today?" I asked stealing one. "Yes, a big party for a family friend and I'd be done soon if you stop eating them." He laughed. "I'm a taste tester and these past the test even without the chocolate and whip cream." I winked laughing. "Feeling better I'm guessing." He smiled. "Correct, just a bit tired." I said sitting at the kitchen island. "It's your weekend you could've slept a bit longer." He said. "I slept long enough, plus I got plans with a friend today." I smiled. "Ayla?" He asked "nope!" I laughed. "Who?" He looked confused.
"Well, it's a boy." I said smug I wasn't gonna spill my guts. "My baby girls going on a date!" He smiled. "Sort of he's a friend more then anything though." I smiled again. "Is it that Adrien you keep talking about? Which reminds me he came by yesterday wondering if you were ok." He said turning to the stove. "No, and why wouldn't you tell me?" I asked hitting the island. "He said rest was best at the time." Father said. "Who is this boy?" He asked turning back to me.
"Don't now him, he's uh, from school." I lied. "Alright have fun then!" My dad waved and got back to the order. I got up and went back to my room. I picked up the dress and brought it to the bathroom and got changed. I zipped up the back and slipped into some black flats. I painted the mask on my face and put my hair in the pig tails. I walked out and snuck out of the house. My parents were way to busy to notice and I walked to the park. People took a couple pictures as I walked by. When out of the club I was still liked by people. I saw him there he wore dark jeans, a white shirt and his cat hoodie with the little ears. I waved. He looked at me and blushed. He grabbed my hand and he kissed it. "My lady you look, look beautiful!" He smiled. "Why thank you kitty." I smiled too. A girl our age took a photo and smiled "you two are such a great couple!" She smiled. I blushed "we're not uh, together just friends." I smiled awkwardly. "Sure, ladybug." She walked off. "Everyone seems to like us together bugaboo, why don't we make it official." He smiled. "In your dreams kitty!" I laughed. We walked and talked for a bit. "Alright the creamery I love is just up here." I ran ahead a bit. I looked back and Chat was smiling. "What?" I asked. "You just look so pretty malady." He said. "Thank you Chat!" I smiled too. I grabbed his hand and pulled him as I ran to the ice cream place. I walked in and the little bell above the door rang. Chat released my hand. "Go look at the flavours I'll order." He smiled. "That's very sweet Chat." I smiled and ran over to the freezer. There where at least 20 flavours. I never knew there was that many. I pointed at a strawberry vanilla twist bucket. "Alright sounds good!" Chat smiled. He turned to the girl behind the counter. "Two strawberry vanilla twists please!" He asked getting some money out. He placed the bill on the counter and and took the ice cream cones from the girl. "Thank you!" He smiled. He turned and handed me a cone. "Thanks Chat." I smiled. We sat at a table outside. I took a bite. I looked at Chat. "You gotta little something on your nose." He smiled and leaned over the table. He wiped it off with a napkin. "There all better!" He said sitting back down.
"Thanks again Chat." I giggled we finished the ice cream and walked by the water. We sat near the waters edge.
Chat, put his arm over my shoulder but I didn't care. I turned my head and looked at him. He smiled. Then leaned in and I didn't struggle. He kissed me. I backed away a bit. "Is something wrong ?" he said confused. "It's not you Chat! I'm really sorry! I'm just I thought I liked someone else and. I. I don't know anymore and I'm really confused." I stood up. He stood too. "I...I'm confused and lost and I need to go and clear my mind, there's just to much going on." I started to back away and almost fell off the edge and into the water. Chat grabbed my hand and pulled me to safety. "Thank you Chat for everything! Today was amazing but, I've got to much going on in my life and I don't know anymore and I have go." I slipped my hand away and ran away. I just was to jumbled. I liked Adrien so much but, Chat he's there and he...he. Ugh I don't know. I ran home. The bakery was too busy to sneak through. I saw a fire escape leading to my rooftop balcony. I made sure no one was watching. I climbed up. I hopped over the balcony railing and opened the sunroof door that lead to my room. I landed on my bed and closed the little door behind me. I wiped the mask off with the back of my hands and I changed into my regular clothes. I got out my design book and started sketching but, it turned into a outfit for Chat. I looked up at the pictures of Adrien. I can't choose, they both mean so much to me.

------------------
Question of this chapter
Who should she pick?
Adrien or Chat?
Only if she knew!😂
Comment who you think
I'll write about her picking.
It one or the other even though
There the same person.
I'm not having them revel themselves
To each other yet!
There's a chance I MIGHT
Later in the book!
I'm so evil!
😈
Bye Silly Kitties!
🐱🐱🐱