Chapter 5.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
I woke up to my alarm going off. I got up and got ready. I went to Emily's room and get her up. She was not happy about me getting her up. I went to Courtney's room and I saw she was talking to Kaitlynn. I then walked down to the kitchen to see aunt Rachel making breakfast.
" Oh thanks." I said.
" No worries. I'm sorry about your parents." She said while looking at me.
" I'm sorry that you loss your own sister." I said.
" How has you been with watching both girls?" She asked.
" Stressed out a little but I can manage." I said truthfully.
" If you need anything tell me." She said.
" Can I ask you two questions?" I asked.
" Go ahead." She pulled the eggs off the stove.
" One, why are you living here in England?" I asked.
" Umm, well I met a guy and I went to college here." she relied.
"Two, do you know why my mom had this?" I pulled out the necklace.
" Oh Victoria that's your Great Great Great Grandmothers necklace. It goes to the oldest girl in the family. I'm happy that you found it." She said with a smile.
I looked at it.
" It feels like she's by my side." I felt a tear down my face
" Oh honey, eat and then go to school, okay?" She said and pulled me into a hug.
( Time skip to the new school.)
We got to the new school and I'm scared.
" Okay guys good luck I love you." I said and got out the car. I went to the office.
" Hello I'm Victoria Miller and I was looking for my schedule?" I asked the lady.
" Oh yes you and your sisters. Here you go. Take this hallway down and once you are at the third stairwell go to your first class, it will be the class to the right, room 205 with Mr. John." She said quickly.
I did what I was told and I found Mr. John's room. I knock on the door. The door opened to a teacher.
" Hi I'm Victoria, the new student." I said nervously.
" Oh hello I'm Mr. John, come in." He let me in.
" Okay class we got a new student today. Tell us about yourself." Mr. John.
" Well I'm Victoria, I'm American if you can't tell, and I just moved here yesterday and I'm living with my aunt. I also got a twin sister and a younger sister." I said quickly.
" Thank you. You can go and sit by Jim. Jim please hold up your hand." Mr. john said kindly.
I looked to see a guy with his hand up. I walked over and sat down.
" Okay class let's learn about math." Mr. John said happily.
I was doing my work when I felt a tap. I look over to see Jim.
" Yes?" I whispered.
" What other classes do you have?" He asked.
I grabbed out my schedule and showed it to him.
" Cool, we got 2nd, 3rd, lunch, and 7th together." He said with a big smile on his face.
(Time skip to lunch.)
Jim and I were sitting with his friends Jenna, Joe, and Connor.
" Okay so that table there is The Sidemen." Joe said.
" The Sidemen?" I asked.
" Yeah they are bullies, F*ckboys oh and also YouTubers." Jim said.
" Okay, who's who?" I asked.
" Okay so JJ is the leader. He's the one with the beast hat on. He also had 12 million subs. Then there is Josh. He is the oldest. He and Freya are dating. Then you got Simon. His the second oldest. he and his ex just broke up. Then there's Ethan. He's the one who is called gay as a joke. Vikk, he plays Minecraft. Tobi is the one with the hat that has " tbjzi" on it. And last you got Harry, the one in the blue jumper." Jenna said.
" Okay I think I got it." I said and looked over at them.
" But be careful in the halls alone." Jim warned me.
" They will hurt you." Jenna said.
" I've been hurt before trust me, I'll but okay." I stated.