Chapter 9

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
" I'm so sorry mom. "Sobs" I promise you that I wouldn't ruined the necklace but I f*cking did. Why does this always happen to me? "Sobs" This was the last thing I have from you and is ruined. "Sobs" Why can't you be here? I wish I never left America. Please forgive me. "Sobs" I loved you guy's so much." I said and started to cry. The one thing that I know how to cheer me up is singing. I got my phone out and started Never be forgotten by Jessica Andrews.
" I'll always see your face
The corner of your smile
And all the little things that no one will ever know
Like it was yesterday, won't ever fade away
Goodbye is just a word that I will never say
You will never be forgotten
A million days could pass us by
But what is time but just a dream
Oh I still feel you here with me
You're more than a memory
Oh you will never be forgotten
I can't hold your hand
Or look into your eyes
And when I talk to you
It just echoes in my mind
But If hearts are made of dust
And if we fell from the stars
I look up tonight and know just where you are
You will never be forgotten
A million days could pass us by
But what is time but just a dream
Oh I still feel you here with me
You're more than a memory
Oh you will never be forgotten
And the world just keeps on going
It has no way of knowing
That you're gone
You will never be forgotten
A million days could pass us by
But what is time but just a dream
Oh I still feel you here with me
You're more than a memory
Oh you will never be forgotten " Once I was done I looked at the necklace. It's not going to be the same. I grabbed my bag and put it in there. I turn around to see Simon.
" What do you want? And how long have you been there? I asked.
" To make sure that you are okay. And I've been here long enough." Simon said.
" To make sure that I'm okay? Guess what I'm not. Your " friends" are such d*cks. And I can't believe that you guys were nice. But no I didn't listen to the others. But guess what this isn't my first time crying in a janitor's closet. Because I've been hurt before. But what your friends just did is worse. I'd rather be beaten then to have this necklace ruined. Now please get out of my way before I'm late to class." I said. He moved so I could leave. I walked past but stopped.
" What would your fans do if they knew that you all are bullies." I said and kept walking.
<><> Simon's pov <><>
I can't believe that this is happening. I was going to get to know her and then see if she wanted to my girlfriend. Because Victoria is different but in a big way. The bell rang so I went to class. Once I walked in and saw Tobi, Ethan, and JJ. I walked over to them.
" I hope your happy. I heard her in the janitor's closet crying her eyes out. She even sang a beautiful song. And guess what I was hoping that she would be close to us. Because she is different and I like her even though she moved here 2 f*cking day ago." I said and went to sit in the back by myself.
<><> Emily's pov <><>
We all got home but something is wrong with Victoria. After lunch I saw her with red puffy eyes.
" Hey Victoria can I talk to you for a minute?" I said.
" Sure, in your room." She said and walked in.
" What's up?" I asked.
" Nothing." She replied.
" Please tell me." I said.
" Fine. Before we left America I found a necklace. It was mom's. But today at school I was with this guy and his friends got the necklace and threw it in the trash. It's ruined and if I wasn't stupid it wouldn't of happened." Victoria said and tears rolling off her face.
" Come here." I said and pulled her into a hug.
" Let me see the necklace." I said. I watched as she got her bag and pulled out a necklace. I looked at it then grabbed my phone.
" What are you doing?" She asked.
" Getting this necklace fixed." I said with a smile.