Chapter 45.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
(Time skip 2 months)
Right now me, Simon. Josh, JJ, Tobi and Ethan all are recording a FIFA  a video. It's Me vs Ethan, Simon vs. JJ, and Josh vs. Tobi. And whoever wins in the three group will go head to head later on. I'm beating Ethan to 2-0 at half time.
" Suck it  Ethan you're going to lose to a girl." I yell at Ethan.
" No I won't." Ethan said while laughing.
At the end it was 4-2 me winning.
" Suck it you lose you a girl." JJ yelled. I laugh.  
Than it was Simon and JJ. I cheered on Simon. After 20 minutes JJ win to 3-2.
" You were close Simon that's always next time." I said
He smile and kiss me cheek. Lastly Josh and Tobi. That ended up to 4-1 Josh winning.
" I'll be back in a minute." I said and got up to leave.
I went to the bathroom. I've been thinking about the twin and the wedding. I know that the twins could come at any day now. After using the bathroom I went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I got and turn to walk to the living room were the guys were I felt a pain and wetness go down my leg. I screamed out in pain causing the guys rushing in.
" Victoria what's wrong?" Simon said with a worry look.
" I think that you and I are going to be parents soon." I said. He looked at me.
" Do your water break?" Ethan asked. I nodded.
" Okay let's go to the hospital." Simon said and I followed him to the cars. Josh was in the car with us. The others got in a different car. Once we got to the hospital I got out with the help of Simon. and Josh.
" Someone help her water break." Simon yelled. A doctor came and help me.
( After the labor.)
I just gave birth to two beautiful kids.
" Simon we're parents." I whisper.
" Yeah I can't wait." He said.
There was a knock at the door. And than a head pop through.
" Can we come in?" Vikk asked.
" Yeah." I said and everyone came in.
" Aww what's their names?" Courtney asked.
" Madison, Mason." Simon said.
" How cute." Josh said. We all hanged out and talked while the twins slept. Can't believe that the twins are here. That means that the I can started wedding planning. Than I will have a family. Simon, Madison, Mason, and I. I'm going to take time off from YouTube and music to force on my family.
( Time skip to one month.)
<><> Simon's pov <><>
It's been a month since the twins came home. Last week me and Victoria has been looking for a house on our own. I think we find one it's five minutes away from the sidemen house. I've been recording two videos a day. Spent time with the twins and go to bed. It's a lot of fun to have kids.