Chapter 26.

<><> Simon's pov <><>
So I'm at the hotel getting ready for day two of Insomnia.
" Hey you ready yet." I asked Victoria.
" Yea let's go." She said.
Yesterday she performed two songs. I'm so happy that she is singed to a label. Who knows she could go on a tour soon. If she does a tour she will have to stop uploading on YouTube.  I know that she hates missing a day but for a whole tour. I don't know where she mind set on a tour right now.
( Time skip to the last day.)
<><> Victoria's pov <><>
Today is the last day. And I'm half way done with the meeting fans. I looked over to see a few people at the Sidemen's booth. I keep going on sign and taking pictures. I looked at the clock 1:30. I got other hour and a half. Soon I was done and I packed everything. I walked over the Sidemen's booth and helped them. We walked around again and I felt a tap. I looked over to see a guy.
" How can I help you sir." I asked.
" Hi my name is Eric and I'm a medium. Meaning I and connect to people who cross over." He said.
I never believe in this stuff.
" Okay." I said.
" Can we talk over be the wall?" He asked.
I looked back at guys. They smiled.
" Okay let's go." I said and followed Eric to the side.
" So who is the Mother figure who has past?" He asked.
" My mom." I replied.
" Did she die sudden or unexpected?" He asked.
" Yes." I said holding in the tears.
" Did your father past too?" He asked.
" Yes both of my parents past at the same time." I said.
" Your mom is asking about a locket. Do you have locket?" He said.
" Yes." I said and showed him it.
" Your mom said that she was so happy that you found it." He said with a smile.
I grabbed it and held it in my hand.
" Did it get ruined?" He asked.
" Yes." I said and look back at the group.
" Know that they are happy that you fixed it." He said.
" Um, do you think about the day of or days before they past." He asked looked at me.
" Yes, not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about them." I said.
" And do you feel bad for not being able to say I Love You, or Good-bye for the last time." He said.
" Yes 100% yes." I said looked down.
" They said not to feel bad. They said that they didn't want you or your sisters to do there when they did past. And they also said that they are so proud of you. You are a YouTube star and you are sign to a label." He said.
By now I have tears going down my face.
" They want you to know that everything you been doing is right. And don't doubt you are not doing the right thing. They are proud that you let Emily go with Luke." Eric said.
" Really they said that." I said with a smile.
" Yes they want to thank you for singing song to them." He said.
" Wow." I said.
" Who is Simon and Vikk?" Eric said.
" We are." Vikk said.
" They said to you guys to treat this ladies well. And if you hurt them you will go to Hell. Their father words not mine." Eric said.
" Not in a million years." Simon said.
" Your father said that he is proud to say that your his daughter." Eric said.
I felt more tears down my face.
" I help this help you in some way. And know that they will be watching over you." He said and I thank him and left. We left to go to the hotel and I laid in the bed.
" I love you. You know that right." Simon said with a serious face.
" Yes, I love you too." I said closing my eyes.
"Good night love." I heard Simon said as I went to sleep.