Chapter 10.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
I can't believe that Emily is going to help me fix the necklace.
" Hi I'm calling to see if you can fix a necklace?" Emily said.
" Oh really thank you so much." Emily said and hang up the phone.
" So what did they say?" I asked.
" Well they said that they could fix it." Emily said with a smile.
" When can we go and drop it off? I asked.
" Um, who about now?" Emily said.
I grabbed my car keys and walked out the bedroom.
" We'll be back." I yelled. We walked to the car and got in. It took us about 10 minutes to get to the shop. We got out and went in.
" Hello how can I help you?" The lady who works there asked.
" Oh um can you fix my necklace?" I asked.
" Let me see it. And by the way I'm Zoey." Zoey said.
" I'm Victoria and this is Emily." I said while handing her the necklace.
" We can fix it but how did this happen?" She said.
" Oh well we just moved. And I thought that this group of boys were nice. But they got it and threw it into the trash can." I said and explain.
" Do you buy it or do someone give it to you?" Zoey asked.
" It was our Great great great grandmother's. But our parents just passed and Victoria found it in their room." Emily said.
" Oh, sorry to heard that." Zoey said.
" It's fine." Emily said.
" So um the cost will be £150 and it will do done by Friday." Zoey said.
I grabbed my card and paid.
" Thank you." I said and we left. It's Monday how I got 4 days.
(Time skip to the next day at school.)
I was talking with Jenna and Connor when I felt someone tap my arm. I turned around to see Simon and his friends.
" Hey Jenna and Connor can you give me a minute?" I asked them. They nodded and left.
" What do you want. Didn't you do enough?" I said looking at everyone.
" Look we are sorry." Tobi said.
" Sorry for what? That you guys ruined my great great great grandmother's necklace? No, it's fine you don't have to apologize." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.
" How can we make it up to you?" Harry asked.
" By leaving me alone, and one more thing. You guys are f*cking lucky that my sister found a place that will fix it." I said.
" How much did it cost?" Ethan asked.
" Enough but it was in my family for years and I wasn't going to let you dumb a*shole ruin it." I said.
" How much was it, I'll pay you back." Simon said.
" £150 but I said don't worry about it. I have the money." I said and was about to leave.
" How do you have that kind of money after moving here and all? JJ asked.
" Will one my dad was a CEO to a business, two my mom was a good lawyer, and three I saved my money that they gave me." I said and walked around.  
I walked to my music classroom.
"Miss Bay?" I ask.
" Yes." She replied.
" Could I try for the talent show?" I asked.
" If you want to then go ahead." She said.
" What time is try outs?" I asked
" It's today at 4:30." She said.
" Thank you." I said and left for homeroom. I think I had the song I want to perform.
( Time skip to lunch.)
I sat down at a table and started to eat. I was on my phone listening to music and playing a game when I felt a tap. I stopped the game and music and looked to see who it is.
" What do you want Simon?" I said.
" To sit with you." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
" Because I didn't do anything to you." He said. He was right he never did anything to me.
" Fine sit down." I said.
" Thank you." He said with a smile.
" I'm sorry about the necklace. I didn't know that they would do that. And once they did I yelled at them and went to find you." Simon said.
" I should have known something would've happened. Don't blame yourself. I was in the wronging by giving the necklace to Tobi." I said and looked down.
" Here take this." He hands me some money.
" It's only 60 but I'll get Tobi and Harry to pay you the rest." He said.
" No, I don't want to take your money. You didn't do anything to me." I said handing the money back.
" Fine but the others will pay for it." He said and I nodded.
<><> Simon's pov <><>
I try to give her some money that she had to pay to fix the necklace. But she wouldn't take it.
" Can we started over?" I asked her.
" Sure." She said.
" Hi I'm Simon Minter." I said.
" Hello Simon I'm Victoria Miller." She said with a big smile.
" Well hello, Victoria. How are you liking England?" I asked.
" It's great, but I do miss America." She said.
" So can we be friends now?" I asked.
" Sure, why not?" She said.
We started talking about yourselves. When I hear.
" Simon why are you sitting over there?" It was Tobi.
" Because I'm talking to my new friend." I replied and I looked at Victoria who had a big smile. And kept on talking about stuff until the bell rung.
" Do you want me to walk you to music?" I asked hoping for a yes.
" Sure." She said.
" So are you going to try out for the talent show today?" I asked.
" Yes I am and I know what song I'm going to sing." She said.