Chapter 33.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
It's been a week since Simon and I got out of the hospital. I've been working like no tomorrow on YouTube and my music. The guys asked if me and Courtney would like to move into the house with them. We said yes and we have been packing for awhile. Today we are moving in with them. I got all of my stuff by the door and the moving truck will be here in 2 hours. I went up to Courtney's room to make sure she is packed. I walked in and saw that she was done packing and on her phone.
" Let's get some of this downstairs." I said and we carried half of it down.
( Time skip when they moved in.)
" And that is it. Thanks for the help." I said to the guys.
" Anytime Victoria, we are happy that you are here." JJ said.
" Yah me and Vikk can see our girls more, right Vikk?" Simon said and I laugh.
" Yah I can see this lovely face all the time." Vikk said.
" Stop it." Courtney said with a smile.
" Okay who wants to record a gta video?" I said and everyone said yes.
We all went into our rooms and started to record. After a long race I came out first. I killed Josh at the last minute. Which was funny that he was mad. After recording there was a knock on my door.
" It's open." I yelled. The door opened and Simon walked in.
" What's up?" I asked.
" The guy's and I are going to the bar, you want to go?" He asked.
" Sure what time are we going?" I ask.
" 9." He said and kissed then left. I looked over at the clock on my wall 7:30. I can edit and get ready in time.
( Time skip.)
We got to the bar and walk in. I went over to a table while the guy's got drinks. A few minutes later they came over and Simon set a drink in front of me. We started to party and drink. At one time I was on the dance floor with Ethan. I grabbed my phone out and checked the time 12:23am. Wow we've been here for awhile. I looked around the group and saw that Simon was no where to be found. I walked over to Josh. He wasn't drunk as much.
" Hey have you seen Simon?" I asked
" No do you want me to help look for him?" He asked. I nodded.
We started looking around. We checked the whole club and Simon wasn't there. I went over to Josh and told him I was going outside and checked. He followed me outside. Once I was out I heard something behind the building. We walk quietly around. Then there he is making out with some girl. I felt tear go down my face. He pulled away and saw me.
" Victoria wait." I heard but I turn and started to run down the road.
<><> Simon's pov <><>
" Victoria wait." I said but it was too late.
" What that f*ck Simon!" Josh yelled.
" I don't know, okay?" I said.
" I'm going to get the rest and we are going home." Josh said. I sat there thinking on what just happened. A few minutes later the guys came out and we started to go home. Everyone was looking at me. When we got home Josh opened the door.
" Victoria are you here?" Josh yelled and no one heard a thing. I went to my room and cried myself asleep.
<><> Victoria's pov <><>
After I saw Simon I ran to my aunts. I knocked on the door and she opened. I just cried and she let me in. I calmed down enough to talk and I told her everything.
" Oh I'm so sorry. Why don't you go and sleep." Rachel said. And I walked up to my old room. I texted Josh telling him I'm safe.

A/N- Oh my god guy's thanks so so much for the 500+ reads on this book. Hope you enjoy the up coming chapters as well.