Chapter 30.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
(Time skip to the last show of tour.)
Today is the last day of tour. I can't believe that tour is over. Right now I'm getting ready for the show. I got into the dress that I picked out.

The show is in London so the guys will be here

" Victoria you are on in 5." The stage guy said. I did the last minute details. I left my dressing room and went to the stage.
" Hey you ready?" The make-up girl Beth asked.
" Yeah it's not like the first show I did. I'm ready to go back home and do YouTube again." I said.
" You're on." The stage guy said. I walked out on stage.
" Hello and thank you so much for coming out today. This is my last show on tour. Let's get started." I said into the mic and the music started to play.
(Time skip to after the show.)
" Thank you for being here today. Bye." I said and left the stage to go to my dressing room. I got undressed and got into jeans and a shirt. I heard a knock on my door.
" Come in." I said and turn to see Simon walking in.
" You were great out there." Simon said.
" Thanks now let's go home." I said. He nodded and we left and meet up with the rest.
" You were awesome." Ethan yelled and hugged me.
" Thanks, now who wants food? It's on me." I said and everyone nodded there heads. We all when to Nando's and ate.
<><> Simon's pov <><>
It's been a few days since Victoria was done with the tour. Me and the guy's are planning on going to Thorpe Park. I texted Victoria if she wanted to go and she said yes. I was getting ready to go when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked out to see Victoria and Courtney at the door.
" Hey babe." She said. I walked over and hugged and kissed her.
" We are leaving in 30 minutes." Josh yelled from his room.
" Come with me." I said and grabbed ahold of Victoria's hand. We walked up to my room.
We watched videos on my computer. Before we knew it Josh came telling us it's time to go. We walked down and grabbed our stuff. We left and headed to Thorpe Park. I was with Victoria, Vikk and Courtney. And everyone else went in groups. We started to drive, it's about and hour or so drive from the house. We got the whole Sidemen, the cals, and jme going. We got there and walked in. We started to ride different rides. Victoria and I split up from the rest to go and ride by ourselves.
(Time skip until after Thorpe Park.)
" So I'm taking Victoria and Courtney home. So Vikk, you are going home with Josh." I said. Vikk nodded is head and went to Josh's car. We got in the car and Victoria grabbed the AUX cord and plugged it in. She start looking at her music.
" Hey Courtney you want to sing the song again?" Victoria asked.
" Yeah." Courtney said.
" Wait you can sing Courtney?" I asked.
" Well yeah she made me learn with her." Courtney said.
" Oh okay, what song are you doing?" I asked
" Battle Cry by Angel Haze ft. Sia." Victoria said.
" I never heard it." I said.
" You ready Courtney?" Victoria asked.
" Let's go." She said.
" Wait Courtney, record this for the rest of the guys." I said and she nodded.
The music started and Courtney started to sing.
(Courtney is sia, Victoria is Angel.)

" Wow that was great." I said.
" Thanks." The girls said at the same time.
We were talking about stuff when I heard
" SIMON WATCH OUT" from Victoria.