Chapter 25.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
( Time skip to Insomnia.)
Today we are going to Insomnia. I got my own little booth next to the guys. I'm also going to sing a few songs. It's 3 in the morning and I was up editing videos all last night. I got in bed at 1 so I got 2 hours of sleep. I went to Courtney's room and got her up. We finally got ready and I called a cab. I told the guys to meet us at the train station. After a 10 minute drive we got there. I sat down on a seat and about 5 minutes later the boys showed up.
" Hey." I said in a tired voice.
" You sound like you had no sleep." Tobi said and laughed.
" I was up until 1 so yeah." I said.
Simon sat down beside me and I rest my head on his chest. Our train was called so we all got up and got on the train. I sleep most of the ride.
" Victoria, we're here." I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Simon. I got up and walked off the train.
( Time skip to the event.)
We walked to the booths and I said good-bye to the group and walked over to mine. Courtney was going to be at mine to help. Soon people started to come and I looked over to see a long line at the boys. I had about 60 people or so right now. I signed and took pictures. About 3 hours in we called for a break. We all went to the food court and got food. We had about an hour to do whatever. I go on stage at 5 and now its 1. So I had 5 hours before that. We were talking about meeting the fans.
(Time skip to went Victoria is on stage.)
I can't believe that I going on the stage in less than 3 minutes.
" You ready?" Simon asked.
" I think so." I said and got a mic.
" I love you, you'll do great." Simon said.
" Love you too and thanks." I said. He left and I whisper " This is for you" while i hold the necklace.
" We have a person who sings well and does YouTube." I heard.
"She is from America but moved here 7 months ago. She is known as Victoria Miller. Come on out." I heard and walked out with a smile.
" Hello." I said.
" The stage is all yours." The person said and walked off.
" Well hello everyone." I said into the mic. Everyone cheers.
" So I got two songs for you all." I said and there was a cheer again.
" Here is Wake Me Up by Avicii." I started to sing. After that song was done I started to talk again.
" So those who watch me know that both of my parents died not too long ago. I want to sing a song for them. Here is Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus." that song went on. It ended and I saw that everyone was in tears.
" The reason of singing that song was that it was their song. I can remember them singing it when I was little. I'm only 18 and I'm signed on BB Records Label. And I have 3 million subscribers on YouTube. This would have never of happened without you. So thank you so, so much for this. " I said and walked off the stage. I met up with the group. We didn't have to go to the booths. Meeting fans there was over.