Chapter 44.

<><> Emily's pov <><>
So today I'm fling over to England. I got my stuff packed and called a cab. After about 20 minute the cab came. I got all of my bags in the car and told him to go to the airport. I went in and head to my gate. After about an hour I got on my flight. In a few hours I'll be seeing my sisters again.
<><> Victoria's pov <><>
I'm so happy that I propose to Simon. It's been about a week since I asked. That means I'm 7 months pregnant. And I got more months. We are going to wait after the twins are born to started wedding planing. Josh's and Freya's is next weekend. I went to Simon's room and listen if he was recording. I heard nothing so I walked in.
" Hey Simon why don't we make a video about the twins and the engagement?" I said.
" Sure let's do it." He said.
We get everything ready.
" Hey what's up I'm TheUltimateSideGirl or Victoria. I'm here with Simon. We got news." I said into the camera.
" We are having twins a girl and a boy." Simon said.
" But that's not all. I propose to Simon. That's right I did not him." I  said and laugh. We told them how the day went.
" We can't wait for the twins and the wedding. But that is all." Simon said. We ended the video.
" Thanks." I said.
Than I heard the doorbell.
" I got it." I yell and made my the door. I opened it and screamed.
" Emily what are you doing here?" I said loud. And everyone came running in.
" I missed you guy's." She said.
( Time skip to the day of Josh and Freya's wedding.)
" Do Josh, take Freya, for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part?" The guys said.
" I do." Josh says and smile down at Freya.
"Do, Freya, take Josh, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part?" The guy said.
"I do." Freya said.
" You may now seal your vows with a kiss." The guy says.
Both Josh and Freya kiss.
"And finally, you may begin your marriage how you began your relationship: with a strong drink on a weekday. Cheers, to Mr. and Mrs. Josh Bradley! The guy said the two ran off the stage.
Everyone left and when to the dinning hall. I sat with the guys and we talked until the Josh and Freya came in. Soon them came and we all partied all night long.

A/N- There is three chapters left to the story. Don't worry there is another book come out soon.