Chapter 40.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
I woke up and looked at the time. 12:46pm. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Once I was done I went back in my room and text Josh.
Me: Is Simon in the kitchen?
Josh: Yes why?
Me: Well I just got up and I want food. But I'm not up to see him yet.
Josh: I'll bring stuff up.
Me: Thank you so much Josh.
I went on my computer and started to edit last nights video. I felt a tear go down me face. What am I going to do.
Knock Knock
" It's open." I yelled loud enough.
" It's me. Here is your food." Josh said.
" Thanks again." I said and placing it by me computer.
" So are you okay?" Josh asked.
" Yeah just upset about what Simon said." I said honestly.
" I would be to. So I was thinking on having a little party tonight." Josh said.
" Are you going to..." I started but josh cut me off.
" Yes." He said with a smile.
" What time?" I asked.
" 9:30." He said.
" Okay I'll be down there." I said.
" Need anything just text me okay." Josh said.
" I will and thank you for being there for me." I said and lightly smile.
He left so I went back on editing my video. About 30 minutes later I got to the part the I said I was pregnant. I started to cry because after the camera stop was the fight. I finished the video and set it to go up for 5 o'clock. I got up and change clothes. I left my room and went to the kitchen for water. I got down there and Simon was at the island on his phone. His looked up at me and I could see it in eyes that he was sorry.
" Victoria I'm sorry. I was shock and wasn't thinking." He said.
" Why would I EVER sleep with someone else." I said.
" I don't know maybe because I'm not a great boyfriend." Simon said and looked down at his lap.
" Simon you are the greatest boyfriend I have." I said and walked over to him.
" But yet I yelled at you because I got you pregnant." He said and started to cry.
" But we could be the best parents in the world. We can try and raise a child together." I said.
" I'm sorry." He said and hugged me.
" It's fine." I mumble.
( Time skip to the party.)
I walked downstairs to see about 30 people. I walked around looking for the guy's. Once I saw Simon, Courtney, and Vikk I make my way over to them.
" Hey." I said.
" Hi how are you?" Vikk asked.
" I'm good." I said and looked at Simon.
" Let's go and dance." Courtney said and grab Vikk and pulled him on the dance floor.
I see Josh walking over to me.
" Hey Victoria can I talk to you for a minutes alone?" He asked.
" Sure." I said and follow him up to his room.
" What's up?" I asked.
" I don't know how to ask Freya." He said.
" Well why don't you call her up. And speak from your heart. Tell her how much she means to you." I said.
" Thank you." He said and I nodded while I left the room.
I went back down to the party and dance with Ethan, Tobi, and JJ. We all were having a great time. Then I saw josh walk up to the radio and turn it off.
" So this is a special party. My lovely girlfriend Freya and I have been together for 6 years. Freya please come up here." Josh said and watched her walk over to him.
" Freya I loved from the day we met. You make me happy every time I see you. The past 6 years has been the best with you. Will you marry me?" Josh and got down with the ring out.
" Yes." Freya said. Josh put the ring on and they hugged.

"The ring is beautiful

"The ring is beautiful." Freya said.
" Well I picked it out and Victoria said that you'll like it." Josh said.
" I do. And congrats Victoria." She said to me.
" Thank you." I said.