Chapter 39.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
( Time skip a week.)
I woke up and felt like I was going to puke again. This been happening for 4 days now. I got to the bathroom and puke. After I was done I got dress and went downstairs.
" Hey I'll be back in a bit." I said and grabbed the keys.
" Okay be careful." Simon said and kissed me.
I got in the car and went to the store. I got a box of pregnancy tests and paid for them. I went to the bathroom and took the tests. I put them in my bag and left. I drove to the park and got out. I sat down on the bench and took out the test. I looked at it and it said.

 I looked at it and it said

I started to cry. I can't believe that I'm going to be a mother. I got my phone out and text Emily.
Me: Can I talk to you?
Emily: Yeah sure what's up.
Me: Face time.
She call me and I answered.
" Hey what's up. Were you crying?" Emily said.
" Yeah. How are you doing." I said.
" Great. Now why are you crying?" Emily said. I can see the worry on her eyes.
" I think I f*cked up." I said and looking away.
" What did you cheat on Simon or something?" She asked.
" No." I said and started to cry again.
" Than what is it?" She asked.
" You can't tell anyone." I said.
" I promise." She said.
" So a few weeks ago was Simon's birthday. We had sex and the past few days I'm been puking. So I went to the store and got tests. And I'm pregnant." I said.
" Really congrats. When are you going to tell them?" She asked.
" Um, I think I'm going to do a most likely to video. And had a question who would be the first parents out of the group. And put Simon's name and say it than."
"Well I'm happy for you and if you need anything call me okay." She said.
(Time skip went she is at home.)
" I'm back." I said.
" Where did you go?" Vikk asked.
" Store." I said.
" What you get." Simon said.
" Things, hey why don't we do a most likely to video." I said.
" Okay let's do it." Josh said.
We set up for the video.
" Ready?" I asked. They nodded.
" Hey what's up I'm TheUltimateSideGirl or Victoria. And I'm here with Vikk, Josh, Simon and JJ. We are going a most likely to video." I said.
" Okay so first question is. Most likely to break out in song in a public place?" I said.
" Show in 3,2,1 go." Simon said.
Vikk- Victoria
Simon- Victoria
Josh- JJ
JJ- JJ
Me- Me.
" Yup one of those two for sure." Vikk said and pointed at me and JJ.
" Who is most likely to get lost at Disneyland?" I said.
Vikk- JJ
Simon- JJ
Josh- JJ
JJ- Josh
Me- JJ.
" What why!" JJ yelled.
" We all know that you would." Simon said and laugh.
( Time ship to the last question.)|
" Okay last one. Who is most likely to be the first to have children?" I said.
Vikk- Josh
Simon- JJ
Josh- Josh
JJ- JJ
Me- Simon and Me.
I put both up.
"Wait Victoria why did you put both up?" JJ asked.
" Well tell me what this says." I said and gave Simon the test.
" It's a pregnancy test and it's says pregnant." Simon said.
" It this a joke." Vikk said.
" No remember your birthday Simon that was two weeks ago. The past 4 days I've been puking in the morning. So I went to the store and see if I'm pregnant." I said and looked down.
It's been a minute and no one said something. I looked up to see them looking at me.
" Well I'm pregnant and will keep you guy's update. But anyway I'll see you guys later. Bye." I said and stop the recording.
" Say something anyone." I said as I looked at them.
" It's not mine. I'm not the father to that baby. You most of slept with someone else and got pregnant." Simon yelled at me and grabbed his car keys and left the house.
Wow that hurt. I started to cry I can't believe that he doesn't think that it's his.
" Victoria are you okay?" Josh asked me.
" What do you think." I said and got up and went to my room. I climbed into my bed and cried.
<><> Simon's pov <><>
I wish I never yelled at Victoria. I can't believe that I'm going to be a father. I started to head back home. Once I pulled up to the house I know I'm going to got yelled at by the guys. I walked in and went to the kitchen. And there was everyone but Victoria. They all looked at me.
" What!" I said.
" Why would you yell at your girlfriend like that." Courtney yelled at me.
" I don't know okay. I can't believe that I'm have a baby okay." I said and looked down at my hands.
" Okay we get it. Everyone doesn't believe as well. But that doesn't make it okay to yell at her." Josh said.
" Where is she?" I asked.
" In her bed asleep cause she cried herself asleep." Vikk said.
I went to my room and when to bed as well.