Chapter 43.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
It's a boy and a girl." Dr. Adams said.
" Wait what we are having twins?" I ask confused.
" Yes." Dr. Adams.
" Thank you." Simon said as I got ready to leave. We got to the car and started to go home.
" Victoria are you okay?" Simon said.
" Yeah." I said and sat there.
" We can do this." Simon said.
"I know but it's going to be hard." I said honestly.
" How are we going to tell the others?" Simon asked.
" Let's have a party tomorrow." I said.
" Okay that sounds good." He said and we went home.
( Time skip to tomorrow.)
I got up early and got ready. I'm going to the store and buy a few things. I went downstairs to have breakfast. Once I'm done I went to Courtney's room. I opened the door and went in she up.
" Courtney can you come with me to the store?" I asked.
" Sure let me get ready. Be down in 5." She said and I left.
I was on my phone and reading tweets fans sent me. 5 minutes later Courtney came down.
" Ready." She said. I got up and went out to the car.
" So what stores are we going to?" She asked me.
" I need to get some stuff for the party tonight." I said and drove to the first store.
Once we got there i got both boy's and girl's stuff.  After about 20 minutes we paid and leave to go to another store. This one will surprise Courtney. After a 20 minute drive got to a jewelry store.
" Um, why are we here." Courtney asked
" Because I'm going to ask Simon to marry me tonight." I said and look over to see her face.
" What you are going to propose?" She said.
" Yeah why can't the girl ask." I asked.
" You can it's just i never though you would." She said.
" Let's go in." I said and up the door.
We looked around and I find the ones.
" Courtney want about this ones." I said and pointed that the two rings i was talking about.
" I love them." She said.
" Sir can we get these rings please?" I asked.
" Sure can here you go." He said. I paid for them and went home. I hide the rings in my room under my bed.
( Time skip to the party.)
I finished getting ready and went downstairs. All of the guys were there and other friends.
" Hey Victoria." JJ yelled to me.
" Hi JJ what's up?" I asked.
" Nothing just wanting to know what my friend is having." He said.
" Will you will in a bit. But what do you want?" I asked.
" A boy so when he gets older I can teach he how to play FIFA." He said and laugh.
" Okay write down boy on this and put it in that box over there." I said with a smile.
I met everyone and after about 30 minutes I grab a glass cup and a knife and make noise to get everyone's attention.
" Hello everyone and thank you for coming today. If you all can write down what you think we are having and out in the box over there. That would be great. In a little while I'm going to count them and so what y'all pick. That is all." I said.
( Time skip.)
" Okay so there are 12 for girls and 16 for boy's." i said.
" So who is ready to find out." Simon yelled. And everyone cheered.
" We are having a girl." I said and the people who picked boys booed.
" And a boy." Simon said.
" What you are having twins?" Josh asked.
" Yup a girl and a boy." I said.
After we told I went grabbed Courtney and went upstairs.
" I'm going to propose now." I said as I got the rings.
" What do you want me to do?" She asked.
" Get the boy's together in the living room and facetime Emily." I said.
" On it." She said and leave.
<><> Simon's pov <><>
The girls went upstairs and everyone was having a great time. About 5 minutes later Courtney came down and got us boy's together in the living room. Than she got out her phone and call someone. It was Emily.
" Hey Emily." I said.
" Hi so what are you having?" She asked.
" Twins a girl and a boy." I informed her.
" Cool." She said and we all talked for a few minute. Until I heard Victoria come in.
" Hey everyone can you all come round and the guys stay in front." She and everyone did what she was told.
" Okay Simon can you please come here for a minute." She said and moved over.
" What's up?" I asked. She smiles.
" You see everyone this is Simon he is my boyfriend and a father to be. Simon I love you so much. But I don't want you to be my boyfriend anymore." She said.
" Wait what." I said and my heart started to break.
" I don't want you to be my boyfriend anymore. I want you to be my husband. Simon Minter will you marry me?" She said and got down on one knee and had two rings out.

 Simon Minter will you marry me?" She said and got down on one knee and had two rings out

" Yes." I yelled. She got up and we put the rings on.
" You scared me you know." I said to her.
" You though i was going to break up with you?" She asked.
" Yes." I laughed.
" That will never happen I love you too much." She says and hugs me.
I can't believe that she propose to me.
" I love you too." I said.
She went to talk to Emily and soon enough people started leaving.