Chapter 11

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
So I'm at the talent show try outs. And there are about 20 people who has an act.
" Victoria Miller?" I heard and walked out.
" Yes." I said.
"  What will you be doing today?" The lady asked.
" Um, I will be singing." I said.
" Okay, go ahead." She said and I started to sing.
( Not going to tell you yet.)
I finished the song and I looked at the ladies in front of me.
" That was beautiful, see you at the talent show." The another lady said.
I walked off with a big smile.
" Wow you are good. I hope you win." I heard a kid say.
" Win?" I asked.
" Yeah there are three people going to watch and vote for their favorite act." The kid said.
" Thanks but you are good too. Aren't you going the poi led thing?" I asked.
" Yeah but I'm not as good as your voice." He said.
" What's your name?" I asked,
" Cal but people call me Calfreezy or just Freezy. Whatever works." He said.
" Well hi Cal I'm Victoria." I said.
" Yo Freezy let's go." I heard and turn around to see a guy.
" Oh that's Callux or Callum but I got to go." He said and left. I walked out and went to the bus stop. Because Emily had my car. I was waiting for the bus and a guy walk up to me.
" Hey, your cute." He said. Oh no it's Ray.
" Get away from me." I said.
" Come here." He said and walked closer.
" I said to stay away for me!" I raised my voice. Does he not realize who I am. 
<><> Simon's pov <><>
Me, Josh, and Vikk were walking to the store when I heard Victoria's voice.
" I said to stay away for me!" Her voice was raised.
" Guys we need to help." I said and started to run to her.
" You are coming wit..." But I got there just in time and punched him.
" Vikk get her out of here." I said. And saw Victoria very scared. But Vikk grabbed her arm and run off.
"What the hell man." Josh yelled.
" I was going to get a girl, but you guys had to ruin it." He yelled.
" But yet she don't want you. How why don't you leave." I yelled. He left and I grabbed my phone and called Vikk.
" Hey where are you?" I asked.
" About a block away. But Victoria is shaking badly, hurry." Vikk said.
We started to run to the block and I saw Victoria on the ground shaking.
" Hey hey hey it's okay he's gone." I said with a calm voice.
" But it's not." She said with tears in her eyes.
I looked at Josh and Vikk.
" Well, sorry for the worries but I got to be going." Victoria said.
" Why don't you come with us? We are going shopping for video idea's." Josh said.
" Fine but please don't be like the other's." She said.
We started to walk and Josh was talking about the whole YouTube thing.
" It must be cool to meet fans all over the world." She said with a smile.
" Hey maybe you should start on YouTube and be with our other friends?" I said.
" I'll think about it. But will you help me out with it at first?" She asked.
" Yeah, we'll show you the ropes." Vikk said.
" If I did do YouTube what would I do?" She asked.
" Well, you could sing. Are you into gaming?" Josh asked.
" Yeah I play CSGO, GTA, Fifa, and a bit of Minecraft. I know, I'm a nerd." Victoria said.
" Hey, you're not a nerd. I also play Minecraft and have another group who play's. That group is called The Pack. But there are 6 of us and we live all over the world." Vikk said.
"Cool." She said with a smile.
" So how did the try out go?" I asked.
" I got in." She said.
" Told ya you were good." I said.
We finally got the store and found what we needed.