Chapter 37.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
I woke up in Simon's bed. Just then I remember what happened last night. I get up and put clean clothes on. I went to the bathroom and washed off my make-up and did my hair and teeth. I went downstairs to the kitchen.
" Good morning." I say to Vikk, Josh, and Courtney.
" Morning, I made breakfast." Vikk says to me.
" Thanks." I said.

" So where did you and Simon go last night?" Josh asked

" We um came here." I said.
" We know that you and Simon had sex." Courtney said.
" How did you know?" I asked.
" Simon said something about it before." Vikk said.
" Oh so you don't care?" I questioned.
" Not really just don't be loud." Josh said.
" Understood." I said.
( Time skip.)
" Hey Simon." I said.
" Yes?" He said.
"Can we go and record a football video?" I asked.
" Okay, when?" He asks.
" Tomorrow at 2 or 3." I said.
" Okay sounds good." He said and I left his room.
He thinks we are going to football but actually we are doing American football. I went downstairs and grabbed my car keys.
" Be back in a bit." I yelled and left.
I went to the store and bought an American football. Which I was shocked that they had them. I found a nice pair of cleats. I paid for my stuff and went home. I went up to my room and looked for my jersey. After about 5 minutes of looking I found it. I had this jersey for 5 years. And Polamalu has always been my player. ( I'm sorry if you don't know American football teams. But this is my home team in real life. Also I'm sorry if the Americans didn't like this team.)

(Time skip to the next day

(Time skip to the next day.)
I got up and got my stuff ready. I went downstairs and started made breakfast. After about 5 minutes of cooking Josh and Vikk came down.
" You want breakfast?" I asked. They nodded their heads. I pass them a plate with food.
" You guys going with me and Simon to record a video?" I asked.
" Sure when?" Vikk asked.
" 2 or 3." I said.
" I'm in." They said at the same time.
I walked up to Simon and woke him up.
" Hey Simon breakfast is down in the kitchen come in before the rest eats it." I said sweetly.
" Fine give me a minute." I heard him mumble. God his morning voice is sexy. I left his room and want back downstairs.
(Time skip went they leave.)
" You ready?" I asked Courtney.
" Yup let's go." She said and left the house. I locked the door behind me and went to the car. We listen to music. After a 20 minute car ride we got to the field. We set up the cameras and got ready. I unzipped my coat to show my jersey. I ran over to the guys.
" Ready to go?" I asked. They nodded and looked at me.
" Who is on your shirt?" Josh asked.
" A footballer, why what's wrong?" I asked.
" I never heard of Polamalu. What team does he play?" Simon asked confused.
" Wait and you'll find out." I said. I looked over at Courtney and she was laughing.
We walked in front of the camera.
" Hey what's up I'm TheUltimateSideGirl or Victoria. I'm here with Simon, Josh, Vikk, and my sister Courtney. We are here to film a football video. But the thing is I'm from America. So I'm going to teach these three American footfall. Hint why I have this jersey on." I said in to the camera. I got the ball and we started to throw the ball around. After about 10 minutes I told the guys that I'm ending the video.
" Okay so that was American football with these three. I think they learned something right Courtney." I said.
" They sure did." She said.
" Maybe next time we can play a short game. But anyway I'll see you guys later. Bye." I said and stop the recording.
" That was bad." Simon said and sat down on the ground.
" Will that was like my then you tough me your football." I said.
Let's go home." Simon said and we left.
" Can we get food?" Josh asked.
" Nando's sound good." Simon said.
"Yup." We all said and Simon drove to Nando's.