Chapter 24.

<><> Victoria's pov <><>
Today is the day that I have a meeting with BB Records. I got up and get dressed.

This building is about an hour way from my house

This building is about an hour way from my house. So I got some food and called a cab. About 10 minutes late the cab came. I grabbed my phone and wallet and left. I got in the cab and told the driver where to go. I text Simon that I was on the way. Soon the cab pulled up to the building. I walked in and went to the main desk.
" Hi I'm Victoria Miller and I have a meeting with Derek." I said.
" Yes right this way." The guy said. I followed him in a room.
" Derek will be in shortly." He said and left. I looked around. It was a nice looking room.

A few minute later the door opened

A few minute later the door opened. I looked up.
" You most be Victoria. I'm Derek." Derek said.
" Nice to meet you." I said and hold out for him to shack.
" So I want you to sign on our label. Because you have an amazing voice and your beautiful." He got right to the point.
" Okay let's do this." I said and we started to go over stuff. After about 30 minute of signing papers.
" It's official you are now our new member of the family." Derek said.
" Thank you for picking me." I said. I called a cab to get home. Once I got home I recorded a cover on Lost Boy by Ruth B. When I am done I text Simon saying that I'm on my way over. Once I got there I saw that Courtney was here also. I walked up to Simon's room and knocked on the door. I heard a "Come in" so I opened the door. He turn and saw me and smile.
" Hey." I said while walked over.
" Hi how did it go?" Simon asked.
" Great I'm officially sign on a label." I said and kiss him.
" You are going to be busy. With this and the channel." Simon said.
" I know but I'll make time for you too." I said.
" Went do you started doing stuff?" He asked.
" In a few weeks I think." I said. " Why?"
" Because I want you to come with us to Insomnia." Simon said and looked at me.
" Really." I said.
" Yes and they want you to sing a song or two." Simon said with a big smile.
" When is it?" I asked.
" In two weeks." He replies.
" I'll have to call later to see if its cool to sing but I would love to go." I said.
" Okay everyone is going." Simon said.
We went downstairs and sat on the floor.
" Do you want to go the patience test?" Vikk asked me.
" Yeah sure let's do it." I said.
I know that they were going to ask. We set up the camera's and lights. I sat down on the chair and waited.
" Are you really." Simon yelled from the kitchen.
" Yeah." I yelled back. I looked to see Josh walked out.
" Let's started with some Spam." Josh said.
I lasted for 10 minutes.
" Okay I'm done. Just stop." I said.
" You last longer than we thought." Simon said laughing.
" Well that was the patience test. See you guys later. Bye." I said into the camera and Vikk stopped the recording.
" I'm going to take a shower. Simon do you have clothes for me?" I asked.
" Yes le me go and got some." He said while jogging up the stairs. I showered for about 20 minutes making sure everything was out. I got dressed and walked out. I found the guy's and Courtney in the kitchen and everything was clean.
" Well that was bad." I said and laughed.
" Yeah but you last longer then anyone here." Josh said.
" I know." I said.
Simon and I went to his room and watched a movie. I started to fall asleep.
(Time skip.)
It's been a few days since the meeting. I'm going to call Derek to see if I can sing at Insomnia. I called and on the second rang he answered.
" Hello." Derek said threw the phone.
" Hey Derek it's me Victoria." I said.
" Oh hi Victoria." He said.
" So I was calling to see if its okay to sing at Insomnia in a week." I said hopping for a yes.
" I don't see way not." He said.
" Thank you so much Derek." I said and hung the phone.