Kidnapped.

Hey, Everyone! This is my very first story, So could you's go easy on me? Much Appreciated! If there is a problem with my story mail me, And ill deal with it straight away. 

I Hope you enjoy....

.: Chapter 1 :.

Have you ever watched the news Channel and see kids getting taken away from their families and Never returning again? Yes, We all have. But do you ever stop and think that It could happen to you, Or maybe even your Friends? No, We're all too busy Thinking that we are safe, But we're not. No one is safe in this world.

My name is Skylar Jones, And this is my Kidnapped story.....

''Police have been Investigating the Situation, But nothing had Been found,'' The News Reporter spoke Into her Mike. It must be hard on those families Loosing their children. I say it must he hard, Especially when Anything could happen to them. 

My Vibrating Phone Brought me out of my thoughts. I Looked down at the Name tag and 'Nathan' Was flashing on the Screen.  I Sighed and Pressed the Green Button. 

"Hey, Skylar. You coming to the Mall?" Nathan Asked Into the Phone. 

"Eh, Sure.'' I Turned off the Tv and Got up off the comfortable Sofa. 

"Cool. I'll be over in Ten Minutes." He stated And quickly hung up.

I Walked up to my Bedroom and Walked over to my Wardrobe. I quickly Took out My Dark Denim Shorts, My Blue American Top and My Blue Converse. I quickly Got dressed and Tied my Brown Hair into A Messy Bun. I Grabbed my purse and My Keys and Ran down the stairs. 

I Walked into the Kitchen and Seen my mom sitting at the Kitchen table, Drinking her Coffee. I gave her a Smile and Kissed her cheek. You're never old to kiss your mom. 

''Where are you okay?'' She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

''Off to the Mall. I'll be home before seven, See you later,'' He gave me a little wave and I Ran over to the Front door. 

I opened the front door and Seen Nathan's Car outside my Drive way. I Jogged over to the Car and Jumped into the Passenger seat.  

"Hey." I greeted And closed the Car door. 

"Hey Skylar.'' He replied back and Started to drive the car. I Was never really a lover of the Mall, But I usually just went because I Didn't want to sit in all day.

We finally got to the mall and Nathan Parked the car In a space. I Jumped out and Walked beside Nathan Into the mall. 

"Can we go Into Game stop first? I Heard about this new game and I Want to check it out,'' Nathan said. I followed him Into the Game shop and Helped him look around for the game. He told me the name of it, But I wasn't listening. All I Wanted was a drink. 

''Found It!'' Nathan Stated and Walked up to the Girl, He handed her the money and she placed the game in a white bag. We walked out of the shop and Looked around. I Spotted a new smoothie stand Over by the Sports shop. Might as well check it out. 

"I'm Going to check out the new smoothie stand, Do you want one?'' I Asked Nathan. He shook his head.

''Ew, No. I'll be in the sports shop,'' He said and Walked over to the shop. I laughed and walked over to the smoothie stand. There wasn't many people there, So I Didn't have to Que. 

I looked at all the different types of smoothies and Decided on the Strawberry. I Handed her the money and Took the Pink cup off of her. 

I Turned around and Came face to face, Well; Face to chest to a random guy. Talk about not staying in your own bubble. 

I Looked up and Glared at him. 

"Ever Heard of personal space?" I backed away, To get a better look at him. He smirked and placed His Hands In his Pockets.

"Yes I have." He said. I rolled my eyes and Walked around him. Some people need to learn what Manners are, I Thought and  Took a sip of my smoothie.  

This Is Disgusting. How can these even be on earth? Horrible drink. let's see what Nathan Thinks of it. 

I walked towards the sport shop, That Nathan was in But someone grabbed my arms and pulled me into their chest. I squirmed in his grip, But his grip got tighter. 

"NATHAN!!" I screamed. The guy behind me cussed under his breath and Pointed a Cold Object to my head, And Obviously I knew what it was, And clearly it was a gun. I froze, not wanting to move just In case he'll shoot me.

Nathan came rushing out of the shop, His gaze meeting mine. His face Dropped, Fear making it's way onto his Features as He Starred at the guy. People Starred In shock, And Others began to scream. 

''CALL THE POLICE!'' I heard someone say. 

 "Don't even dear, I'll fucking shoot her!" He shouted and Continued, ''Get down on the ground, now!'' He yelled at the Innocent people. 

Oh my God, I'm way too young to die..

I looked down at my smoothie, An Idea popping Into my head. I Took the lid off the smoothie and Took a deep breath.  Right Skylar, On the count of three..

One,

two,

three,

I threw the smoothie over my head at the guy and he Let go off me. Not even looking back, I sprinted  towards Nathan, and grabbed his hand.

We ran outside of the mall and He quickly Unlocked his Car and We both hopped in. 

Nathan Started his car and he quickly pulled out of the Parking lot  and Onto the main road. I started shaking.  I Should of stayed at home, We're going to die. 

''Are you okay?'' Nathan Asked as He glanced at his mirror. 

''Oh Yeah, I'm Super!'' I replied sarcastically. He sighed and Ran his Hand through his hair. 

I looked thought the Mirror and Seen a Black Car driving after us. The black car drove right into us nearly knocking us into a tree. 

Nathan Stepped Onto the Peddle and Drove ahead of the Car. With our Luck, We Came to a dead end and Nathan Immediately stopped the Car. The Black Car stopped In front of us and four men stood out, Including the one who I threw my horrible smoothie over.

I nearly laughed at him, But didn't, Especially In this situation. One of the guys yanked the car door open and dragged me out. I screamed and trashed Into his arms, Trying to get far away from him.

"Shut It." he snapped and held me tight, So I couldn't budge.

"Grab him!'' One of the Men gave out orders. 

One of the men dragged Nathan out, and Nathan Quickly Punched The man and Kicked him In the the crotch. Two men pinned him down and lifted Him up Into the car. I felt a Sharp pain In my arm and turned to head towards my left arm. One of them Injected A needle Into my left arm. My vision became Blurry and My head started to pound. But I tried to stand up, Not letting them know I'm weak.

But, of course, I was and Darkness over powered me and I soon, was Knocked out In a stranger's arms.